wheeeee!!! cant wait 2 go digital anymore ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
hieee folks, after so many years of playing with film SLR, i finally decided to go digital. coz im tired of waiting for film scanner and DSLR body..got a lot of pics to post but its simply too long a wait already, n i now very free already, so just want2 ge a nice, simple, decent prosumer digicam, shoot, chimp, and post....and its also like say for thsoe days when u feel lazy yet artistic and dont want to lug around EOS1type body and L glass..well those are for "important" events when u go to prove that u r pro and dont playplay wif u... this digicam is more for those "beachboys"/"waterboys" days when u just go out with a small bag, bare essentials, run here run there, play/relax n have fun those times...kind of a "double identity" thingy...its like u know, its like, for years i only believed in running. and runnign only. and more running. and nothing else. now i embrace all 3 swim+bike+run..sure beats running alone :thumbsup: ;) ie so nowadays when people say they run, u say u do tri. n when people say they bike, u say u do tri. n when people say they swim, u say u do tri...so its like, u know, u always stump them 3:1 :bsmilie: :blah: :cool: ;) [well ok, unless they say rollerblading, martial arts, rock climbing, or diving..that i cant beat..lolzz!! ]

ok here are vaguely the requirements:

1. slim cut (can fit into pants pockets)
2.~4mp will do
3.some kinda zoom..whatever. anything.
4.type of memory card format..anything is ok wif me
5.can take a dedicated/generic UW housing
6.all the xtra featurs..whatever have or not, dun mind one
7. budget: $SGD1k+-

pls kindly recommend somethign that fits the bill..TIA ^_^

there are a few casio (I think its casio) cameras with that sort of spec.... sorry no details...

How about Sony DSC-T1? It's a real sleek camera that a lot of photographers like to use to take candids! :D

The_Cheat said:
How about Sony DSC-T1? It's a real sleek camera that a lot of photographers like to use to take candids! :D

Hey, I tot he wanted prosumer.
None that I know of that can fit in my pocket. Unless you have a very big pocket there. :D

Hmm... all the prosumer cameras are like quite big lor...
Don't think a G5 or an A2 can fit into any pocket leh!!

Well, if you really want a good camera, go for a Sony V1 then. Think it won the TIPA award last year... :thumbsup:

bring a small bag to put your percious cam! G5 or 5060, or try the 8080?

olympus mju or camedia series...

sony powershot??? is tt wat its called??

Witness said:
olympus mju or camedia series...

sony powershot??? is tt wat its called??
powershot belongs to canon, sony is cybershot... hehe... :kok: hehe...

hmmmmzzzz

canon ixus
minolta dimage
casio xsilim
sony dsc-T1
canon A80
sony V1
G5
olympus mju

good good... :think: :light: :cheers: a lot of ideas popping up already...thnx all :) ...moreee recommendations? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.