WHATSAPP CHAT

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Pse advise as who can delete all the chats in a whatsapp group?

what do u mean delete all ? all conversations so that everyone in the group cannot see ?
clear chat can delete but its still showing on on other group members phones
i think only wechat can recall

I found that my chat from Oct 17 to Feb 18 were found missing in a group.

Why? Can Group Admin delete the chat?

did u just change a new HP?

Hi ..

Thanks for the advise. I did not change the HP.

Prior to the missing chats I noted that some chats were removed and all a sudden, the whole lot was gone. I have decided to appoint myself as the group admin to avoid missing chat again.

Without knowing more details all we can do is tea leave readings... and changing your role to an administrative one won't help anything.
First of all, compare the 'missing chats' from your phone with other members of the group.If the messages are only missing on your phone then it's likely a corruption of the WA database on your phone. You wouldn't be the first one having this issue.
But yeah, it's easier to run into conspiracy stuffs ..:D

Without knowing more details all we can do is tea leave readings... and changing your role to an administrative one won't help anything.
First of all, compare the 'missing chats' from your phone with other members of the group.If the messages are only missing on your phone then it's likely a corruption of the WA database on your phone. You wouldn't be the first one having this issue.
But yeah, it's easier to run into conspiracy stuffs ..:D

thank you for the note.

I will check with the rest.