What's your vision for Clubsnap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam, this is not some bo liao thread, right? :p Not like the hehehehehe one?

Me no vision.. me oni wanna go take pweety pics. :D

But seriously, what I'd like to see are more home grown articles for a start. Main page still feels a bit like a side show too.

Originally posted by YSLee

But seriously, what I'd like to see are more home grown articles for a start. Main page still feels a bit like a side show too.

Good vision YSLee, hope to see your contribution on the articles soon. ;p

Originally posted by YSLee

Agreed. Perhaps some articles on photography or basic concepts like controlling apperture settings, shutter speed, types of film to use, technicals such as DOF etc.

Hopefully it'll evolve into a place where folks of all ages could come and learn more about photography in general. I've always believed in mentoring being the best medium to teach photography, perhaps clubsnap may exist as avenue or channel for such activities. To promote the art or skill.

just me 2cents worth.

:)

Originally posted by Simon

Good vision YSLee, hope to see your contribution on the articles soon. ;p

Kaoz, the arrows fly thick and furious!

*runs for cover*

to be as famous as dpreview when we have a review column

to be as famous as hardwarezone to be the number one forum on computer stuffs (Photography stuff for Clubsnap minus away all the craps u can find in HWZ)

to be as popular as informatic the IT sch...but for clubsnap will be the Photography school...which conduct courses and photoshoot regularly....

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Keep it coming!

Believe me; the Core Team Members are taking notes!

taking notes?

no...wait for me to rephase my answer first....u guys understand what i was typing meh?

Status
Not open for further replies.