Whats your Torrent speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Care to share your Torrent speed? Me using MOL6000kbs and Bitcomet 0.70.

This is the speed I got :-

untitledcp5.jpg

:lovegrin:

MOL6000, speed 0.3kps. I also dont know why.

Check to see if you're behind a firewall and forward the ports. ;)

Done all of those already. Maybe its just my area :s

What is your status of your client? (e.g. green=all ok & Red=something's wrong)

OMG how you got your speed sooooooooo fast?

can try using utorrent too, b4 i used bitcomet but was getting speeds like 1-5kbs, but after changing to utorrent now i'm getting bout 30-100kbs, maybe its the settings or wat, but can give a try, i using snbb1500

I think it depends on what you are downloading.
It also depends on the number of seeders and leechers you have.

Some seeders & leechers restrict their upload speed to other people.

Port forwarding is a good way to choose the best port for use.
Some ports are blocked via proxy by your ISP, so you need to free them up.

uTorrent has good IP cloaking, juz in case u errmmm.. are downloading things you shouldn't... hehe... ;)

I think it depends on what you are downloading.
It also depends on the number of seeders and leechers you have.

Some seeders & leechers restrict their upload speed to other people.

Port forwarding is a good way to choose the best port for use.
Some ports are blocked via proxy by your ISP, so you need to free them up.

uTorrent has good IP cloaking, juz in case u errmmm.. are downloading things you shouldn't... hehe... ;)

jus to correct u...port forwarding is to instruct ur router to allow "traffic" at that specific port/range...u can nv free up ports block by ISP...usually BT port are 10000 n abv....

if u are nt behind a router then there is no need to port forward

n wat ip cloaking feature u toking? i din noe utorrent gt tat feather...the only feather i noe is to enable encryption...

can try using utorrent too, b4 i used bitcomet but was getting speeds like 1-5kbs, but after changing to utorrent now i'm getting bout 30-100kbs, maybe its the settings or wat, but can give a try, i using snbb1500

lol....same as me...but i max it out most of the time wif the torrent i dl...:bsmilie:

make sure u patch tcp/ip.sys....change max_halfopen to 50 after patching...limit ur upload speed n connection no....n make sure encryption is on....

Leecher ;(

Hmm, i still on SP1 lehz, no idea if to update to SP2 anot, as i am not getting any updates anymore with Window Update.

Perhaps that's why my speed is quite horrible, cause windows can't handle the network effciently?

Im getting the same kind of shitty speed too.

me using mol6k, with utorrent. usually get about 20 to 30kB/s download even with lot of peers. sigh...

i use utorrent and usually get 150k max on smallish files (5mb to 100mb). larger files i haven't tried much but i'm sure it'd go up...

Status
Not open for further replies.