What's your specialty?

What's is your stronghold in photography?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
Hi! Thinking it's high time to get a stat on the strong and weak point of Clubsnap in general and therefore this poll.

Hope those who polled will be honest and unfortunately you can only poll once.

Please be self-critical before polling as there's no cash prize. ;)

Hence I hope that anyone reading this thread will join in the polling.

I guess I'm macro. But I really more than that. It's micro.

1. street
2. event
3. abstract/arty-farty

Shoot ger.. :D

okay lah i wish.... :rolleyes: need to get supa fast and silent cam... hemm shld get A1... can off the shutter sound rite?

the **** talking stops here. :nono:

:lovegrin:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
me test shoot... cos only learning the function, shoot shoot here shoot shoot there.. worst then jack is wat? mud of all trade?

This nick n avatar is very familiar leh.... :bsmilie:

Known as ah...still MON loh...master of non...forego the front part...like I did :D

landscape and archi for me...

does not move, colours changes with time of day, can move around it, can shoot endlessly...

my weakest is people. i hate the process of shooting ppl(no pun intd). i like people shots, but the process is really just too informal and rash sometimes...

i'd rather shoot 500 shots on one subject, than one shot for 500 objects.

jnifur said:
This nick n avatar is very familiar leh.... :bsmilie:

Known as ah...still MON loh...master of non...forego the front part...like I did :D

your nick familiar but avatar diff... hehehe... from keep touching there ar? :bsmilie:

moos blues said:
Shoot ger.. :D

for that i used 400mmf5.6 (for film) handheld. i have this colour pic of 3 "island-life" beachgirls horizontally framed, full-body-length snapshot frolicking on the sandy white sentosa coast, with part of the beach in the lower RHS corner being out of focus to aid in framing of the subject. another shot is one also horizontally framed; 2/3 body length shot of racequeens behind the track safety barrier, looking out for their team's drivers to whizz by. :)

clive said:
for that i used 400mmf5.6 (for film) handheld. i have this colour pic of 3 "island-life" beachgirls horizontally framed, full-body-length snapshot frolicking on the sandy white sentosa coast, with part of the beach in the lower RHS corner being out of focus to aid in framing of the subject. another shot is one also horizontally framed; 2/3 body length shot of racequeens behind the track safety barrier, looking out for their team's drivers to whizz by. :)

show pics!!! ;)

dont have scanner ah :confused: :embrass:

i think when i can finally settle down the stuff n start to post pic in say...late 2004... then it will show dated works from year 2000 :bsmilie: :)

clive said:
dont have scanner ah :confused: :embrass:

i think when i can finally settle down the stuff n start to post pic in say...late 2004... then it will show dated works from year 2000 :bsmilie: :)

mail to me i help u scan & post.. heheh :D

hehe~ u make a good beer(no, orange juice, i dun drink beer) buddy :cool: :cheers: will chio u when the pics r ready 4 online

but then one of my wildest dreams is to be like those amazingly savvy jp photogs with those personal online image gallery where they shoot portraits of the various jp pretty models/idols and then they post their works online; even then their galleries n webpages are of breathtakingly stunning quality :eek: :what: :eek: or like those guys who cover japan F1/GT/whatever racing event n they use the best gear n get to go into the thick of the action n shoot the sportsmen whizzing by and definitely those lovely jp racequeens :rbounce: :devil: maybe if i ever get 2 do that then i will die happily of adrenalin overdose :bsmilie: now i only limited to asking frens 4 impromptu portraits :p but really. being able to get to do portraits well is a dream. worth going for

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
your nick familiar but avatar diff... hehehe... from keep touching there ar? :bsmilie:

Yah loh...hehehe :D cos here cannot put too big avatar mah. That chio bu pic a bit too big :D

clive...wan to shoot ger use f/2.8 lens lah...fast lens can shoot under low light ... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.