What's your mobile telecom ?

Which one are you using now ? (Main line, if you have multiple lines)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2004
What do you think of your mobile telecom in terms of pricings and service ?

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
use M1 and singtel...

so so loh..:)

dEthANGeL

Jun 20, 2004
Siglap
Stinktel and laghub for me ...

Until now no loyalty rewards whatsoever. Been with them for > 5 years. ;(

popeye

Apr 14, 2003
Visit site
dEthANGeL said:
Stinktel and laghub for me ...

Until now no loyalty rewards whatsoever. Been with them for > 5 years. ;(
singtel have loyalty rewards in term of discount of monthly subscription fee. Not all plan though.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
My company has corporate plans with both Singtel and Starhub and they are about the same in pricing and features. Chose Starhub as they had a better Blackberry plan so all my voice plans are with them too.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
QoS so far so good. From local to overseas right to their 3G roaming services to Japan. :)

My only complaint is that its a little too ex for 3G roaming to 3G networks. :( I see my bill +$50 whenever I use it.

jc1

Jan 28, 2005
Bt Panjang
I don't have HP.

But there are 4 subscriptions all under my name, 3 Singtel and 1 M1, for wife and 3 children.
That is the only way they can be under controlled.

I always tell them, you better listen to me or your line will be cut off. :bsmilie:

Jun 1, 2006
East
starhub...

always unknowingly under m'sia networks when in east or west :confused:

reception not always the best

and never been a winner in anything (monthy draw lah, watever draw lah) even though with them for who knows how long already... :(

but ok lah.. i'm a hubber... the little bit of discounts is still better than nothing...

filofari

Jan 18, 2002
singapore
Visit site
M1.. I'm quite an M1 fan... so far had good customer service experience.. and had some rebates recently with my phone upgrade :)

Jul 28, 2006
East-side
www.flickr.com
Reception & island coverage wise --> Singtel
Value for money & good customer service --> M1

I had some problems with M1 reception last week. For 3 odd hours, I could not receive/send sms and make/receive calls. I was in Tampines (not some gawd-forsaken place) too. My colleagues who are on M1 did not have this problem. I could not decipher whether it was a problem with my phone or the service provider. But I realized I had alot of other problems with this network when I was using other phones. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.