Whats Your Favouite Local Dish?

Vote your favourite local dish...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Vote for your favouite local dish!!!

Juz incase i don't shoot anymore, at least i am selling something can earn $$$..;)

smurfman said:
Vote for your favouite local dish!!!

Juz incase i don't shoot anymore, at least i am selling something can earn $$$..;)

so many! how to start? erm ... maybe ... homecooked food ;)

eikin said:
so many! how to start? erm ... maybe ... homecooked food ;)

Then how i earn $$$???

smurfman said:
Then how i earn $$$???

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: must be 'homecooked' lor, nowadays outside food not so healthy leh ... anyway just saw the poll list come out, ok lah, i try to vote hor ...

eikin said:
OI! tow kay, zo ni bo ba kut teh leh? wa ai teo chew ba kut teh!

the above dish are not that hard to do, and most important, CS only have 15 polls only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smurfman said:
the above dish are not that hard to do, and most important, CS only have 15 polls only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah, who say one??!! a good bowl of ba kut teh comprises of the right stock and the right portion of pork ribs (not too fatty, not too lean) and the right chilli in dark sauce. not easy ok, must get the right amount of water, garlic, ginger, black pepper and secret herbal concoction to stew the pork rib until soft, tender, yet retains the meaty sensation. and the bone marrow juice totally integrated into the soup. :sticktong :bsmilie:

eikin said:
wah, who say one??!! a good bowl of ba kut teh comprises of the right stock and the right portion of pork ribs (not too fatty, not too lean) and the right chilli in dark sauce. not easy ok, must get the right amount of water, garlic, ginger, black pepper and secret herbal concoction to stew the pork rib until soft, tender, yet retains the meaty sensation. and the bone marrow juice totally integrated into the soup. :sticktong :bsmilie:

i mean the one i put on poll, not ba kut teh lar............

but only got 15 poll, how how HOW????

CS too small for my appetite!!!!!!!!!

detrop said:
hey.. forgot the famous chicken rice? i like dim sum too. n beef noodle.

Got chicken rice, no dim sum, cos no good $$$......

know what is drudkh's favourite food. ;)
seen him often in Burger King basement of Peninsula.

Status
Not open for further replies.