Whats Your Favouite Local Dish?

Vote your favourite local dish...


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,157
3
38
#1
Vote for your favouite local dish!!!

Juz incase i don't shoot anymore, at least i am selling something can earn $$$..;)
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#2
smurfman said:
Vote for your favouite local dish!!!

Juz incase i don't shoot anymore, at least i am selling something can earn $$$..;)
so many! how to start? erm ... maybe ... homecooked food ;)
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#4
smurfman said:
Then how i earn $$$???
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: must be 'homecooked' lor, nowadays outside food not so healthy leh ... anyway just saw the poll list come out, ok lah, i try to vote hor ...
 

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,157
3
38
#6
eikin said:
OI! tow kay, zo ni bo ba kut teh leh? wa ai teo chew ba kut teh!
the above dish are not that hard to do, and most important, CS only have 15 polls only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#7
smurfman said:
the above dish are not that hard to do, and most important, CS only have 15 polls only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wah, who say one??!! a good bowl of ba kut teh comprises of the right stock and the right portion of pork ribs (not too fatty, not too lean) and the right chilli in dark sauce. not easy ok, must get the right amount of water, garlic, ginger, black pepper and secret herbal concoction to stew the pork rib until soft, tender, yet retains the meaty sensation. and the bone marrow juice totally integrated into the soup. :sticktong :bsmilie:
 

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,157
3
38
#9
eikin said:
wah, who say one??!! a good bowl of ba kut teh comprises of the right stock and the right portion of pork ribs (not too fatty, not too lean) and the right chilli in dark sauce. not easy ok, must get the right amount of water, garlic, ginger, black pepper and secret herbal concoction to stew the pork rib until soft, tender, yet retains the meaty sensation. and the bone marrow juice totally integrated into the soup. :sticktong :bsmilie:
i mean the one i put on poll, not ba kut teh lar............
 

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,157
3
38
#11
but only got 15 poll, how how HOW????
 

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,157
3
38
#15
CS too small for my appetite!!!!!!!!!
 

fotoudavid

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,157
3
38
#17
detrop said:
hey.. forgot the famous chicken rice? i like dim sum too. n beef noodle.
Got chicken rice, no dim sum, cos no good $$$......
 

ricohflex

Senior Member
Feb 24, 2005
3,353
8
38
sing
#20
know what is drudkh's favourite food. ;)
seen him often in Burger King basement of Peninsula.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom