What's your closest encounter?

Sion

What's your closest encounter of the unseen kind?

Mine was when I was 10 years old. It was dusk and the neibourhood was very quiet. I walked past a pile of burnt wood the amber of which was still lit. Then a smoke in the shape of a figure came at me.

I turned and rushed home screaming. My sister came out with me to check and we saw nothing.

Last edited:
A few years ago (5? can't really remember...) when I was still in Malaysia at my home. 1 night, I woke up from my sleep suddenly, and I can't move or speak (let alone scream...), the experience might be something like what you guys call "pressed by ghost". I can move my eyes and head a little bit, and I got really scared and panic.

Suddenly, I saw a little girl wearing a red dress (sort of...) standing next to my bed. I tried to scream for help, but nothing comes out from my mouth. Then she approached me, and started to BITE MY LEFT ARM! I felt every bit of pain... Then I passed out, waking up the next day with sweats (my room was air-coned...) I poked my left arm, though there was no bruises, I can still feel a little bit of pain.

I told my parents and friends, no one believed me... My mom went to ask AngKong, AngKong said it was just pressure from my job =.=

I did not make this up, and I will forever remember that night...

When I was kid, I use to visit my grandparents in a kampong (malaysia also), its in an estate surrounded by rubber plantation, about 300 meters away, there is a hindu temple, sometime I can hear a hindu song in midnight 12~1am, it wasn't a radio, it was like a real person mumbling because the tone and pitch is not perfect like singer.....I spoke to sime elderly. ..they said yes, there used to be a middle age lady jump into the well to commit suicide there....that could be her voice....really crippy

I contribute.

This true story is not my own experience but from a close friend

In the old days when he was a.young boy, he visited grand parents place in a kampong. E was playing outside and needed to pee. He just went to a tree and pee.

That same night, he woke up to see small balls of fire dancing around his feet and he couldn't talk and his mouth was crooked. Like kena stroke.

Grandma brought him to a temple and did some prayers with the medium. And he was ok then

The old wives tale of always apologizing before pee at a tree or bush........

I guess the incredible tales show are based on this kind of story :)

I guess the incredible tales show are based on this kind of story :)

I don't know why, but I somehow found the incredible tales show quite funny. Like the way they re-enacted the stories...just too incredible

I have yet to meet uncle Sion :bsmilie:

I had a distant cousin who, iirc, offended some spirits during the 7th month.

He started behaving strangely for some time, then one night in his room he started yelling and screaming. His family members rushed in and according to them he was saying something about a black burnt man crawling through his window and going under his bed.

His family members checked. There was nothing to be seen under his bed, but there was a strong rotting stench.

I have yet to meet uncle Sion :bsmilie:

Your place or mine? :bsmilie:

With or without red loincloth? :bsmilie:

japanstar-thumb.jpg

i saw a mirror image of my grandma, one standing, one sitting. I freaked out and went back to bed. I was 6 yrs old then..probably dreaming...

A few years ago (5? can't really remember...) when I was still in Malaysia at my home. 1 night, I woke up from my sleep suddenly, and I can't move or speak (let alone scream...), the experience might be something like what you guys call "pressed by ghost". I can move my eyes and head a little bit, and I got really scared and panic.
Sleep Paralysis: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Sleep-paralysis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

When younger Sec sch time damn garang, dnt believe in such things..until much older A levels time then saw
..erm life changing moment..lol

Last edited: