What's your bundle deal for Sony Nex 5?

Hi, I got mine at Novena Sq 2 HN with almost the same package as Rainyday. Initially wanted to get it from Hougang Mall HN referred by Rainyday, but was there yesterday for my haircut so go in n try my luck. Initially they said cannot, but after I showed them the package posted by Rainyday, he made a call n said okie. I swapped the tripod for a manfrotto monopod with a topup of $75 as I hav a tripod aledy. I only get 1 8gb card as I only paid $132 for the extended warranty instead of $159. So the SE can't throw in further.

Regarding the lens voucher, islandwide Sony style no stock for both lens n most of the AD I tried asking today oso dun hav. According to Sony wisma, got to wait till end of aug. FYI, the voucher expires at end of sep.

Thks to Rainyday n others for sharing their package here. Otherwise I dun tink I can get tiz kind of package from HN. I called a few AD but most of them can't give me tiz kind of package whether paying by cash or CC.

Hope tiz info helps!

Congratz!

thumbs up for Harvey Norman!

Did Anyone got the twin lens kit? i've check the prices for australia, should be AUD$1065, after tax deduction (10%) should be $958.50. would it be cheaper than getting it from singapore?

Hi, I got mine at Novena Sq 2 HN with almost the same package as Rainyday. Initially wanted to get it from Hougang Mall HN referred by Rainyday, but was there yesterday for my haircut so go in n try my luck. Initially they said cannot, but after I showed them the package posted by Rainyday, he made a call n said okie. I swapped the tripod for a manfrotto monopod with a topup of $75 as I hav a tripod aledy. I only get 1 8gb card as I only paid $132 for the extended warranty instead of $159. So the SE can't throw in further.

Regarding the lens voucher, islandwide Sony style no stock for both lens n most of the AD I tried asking today oso dun hav. According to Sony wisma, got to wait till end of aug. FYI, the voucher expires at end of sep.

Thks to Rainyday n others for sharing their package here. Otherwise I dun tink I can get tiz kind of package from HN. I called a few AD but most of them can't give me tiz kind of package whether paying by cash or CC.

Hope tiz info helps!

no problem dude ;)
actually I have tripod also, never thought that can ask for change to monopod, silly me, maybe too surprise with the good deal, and lost my mind ;p

i'm still considering whether to get 18-55 or 18-200.

hi....

Anyone knows which shop still has stock for the dual lens kit for Nex 5?
Seems like the usual shops are out of stocks.. :sweat:

no problem dude ;)
actually I have tripod also, never thought that can ask for change to monopod, silly me, maybe too surprise with the good deal, and lost my mind ;p

i'm still considering whether to get 18-55 or 18-200.

Ha ha, itz like tat when buying new toys especially with gd deals...

Btw, if u tinking of getting the 18-200 with the $300 voucher, i dun tink itz possible. I read the T & C printed in it n it said the voucher can only use for the 16mm or 18-55mm.

I oso thought of doing so n i bought the package with the 16mm. After reading it, i went back to change for the one with 18-55mm and plan to use the voucher for the 16mm as i dun need the 16mm urgently.

Anyway, i felt the 18-200mm is quite ex as wat Sony listed on their website @ $1,199/-. Should be cheaper at ADs though...

hi....

Anyone knows which shop still has stock for the dual lens kit for Nex 5?
Seems like the usual shops are out of stocks.. :sweat:

Bro, there's one shop in Mandarin Gallery (Orchard next to Cineleisure) level 3 selling photography equipments (sorry, cant remember the name but they r related or owned by Song Brothers). They still got stocks for the Nex 5 with dual kit lens. My wife is working around there n she went in to ask them yesterday n she said they still got stocks. Price should be $1,299/- with normal bundle like memory stick n bag... Payment wise should be cash n they impose the surcharge on consumers if pay by CC.

U might wanna note tiz, the sales person did mentioned tat the package i got from HN is very gd. So not sure wat other freebies they can throw in further. U can try ur luck there.

Btw, i m not related to them n simply jus sharing the info i got.

Gd luck!

Bro, there's one shop in Mandarin Gallery (Orchard next to Cineleisure) level 3 selling photography equipments (sorry, cant remember the name but they r related or owned by Song Brothers). They still got stocks for the Nex 5 with dual kit lens. My wife is working around there n she went in to ask them yesterday n she said they still got stocks. Price should be $1,299/- with normal bundle like memory stick n bag... Payment wise should be cash n they impose the surcharge on consumers if pay by CC.

U might wanna note tiz, the sales person did mentioned tat the package i got from HN is very gd. So not sure wat other freebies they can throw in further. U can try ur luck there.

Btw, i m not related to them n simply jus sharing the info i got.

Gd luck!

Thanks bro for the info..

Checked out SLR revo, Harvey norman hougang, clark quay and funan today, all out of stock for the nex 5 dual lens kit.

Now thinking of getting the Nex 3 dual lens kit since its almost $200 cheaper and white looks good, but everywhere no white. Guess I just have to wait since my gf likes white. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

any idea what is the price of NEX 5 without any lens ?
thanks

Did Anyone got the twin lens kit? i've check the prices for australia, should be AUD$1065, after tax deduction (10%) should be $958.50. would it be cheaper than getting it from singapore?

The price is about the same with today conversion rate - S$1188. Should purchase in Singaporefor local warranty. :)

The price is about the same with today conversion rate - S$1188. Should purchase in Singaporefor local warranty. :)

oh thanks! Because i would most prolly be in Aus for sometime. would have thought that it should be much cheaper in Sg though... surprisingly not?!

Ha ha, itz like tat when buying new toys especially with gd deals...

Btw, if u tinking of getting the 18-200 with the $300 voucher, i dun tink itz possible. I read the T & C printed in it n it said the voucher can only use for the 16mm or 18-55mm.

I oso thought of doing so n i bought the package with the 16mm. After reading it, i went back to change for the one with 18-55mm and plan to use the voucher for the 16mm as i dun need the 16mm urgently.

Anyway, i felt the 18-200mm is quite ex as wat Sony listed on their website @ $1,199/-. Should be cheaper at ADs though...

i will be flying over to taiwan in OCT... maybe will check out the price there and if it's worth it, i may buy the 18-200mm over there and claim 5% tax as tourist... hehehe...

what is the latest price of nex3 and nex5 with dual kit?

Gave up waiting and got the black nex 3 dual lens kit..

My advice is go for the dual lens kit straight as dual lens kit are about $90 more expensive than the single lens kit.. (whereas you gotta pay $399-$300=$99 if you get from Sony using the $300 voucher)

Bros who are buying single lens kit gotta find out whether Sony has stock for the single lens or not, if not you will end up with a "$300 voucher" that is of no use...and.. its really kind of funny how anyone can sell the voucher for $250..or even $200.. :dunno:

Gave up waiting and got the black nex 3 dual lens kit..

My advice is go for the dual lens kit straight as dual lens kit are about $90 more expensive than the single lens kit.. (whereas you gotta pay $399-$300=$99 if you get from Sony using the $300 voucher)

Bros who are buying single lens kit gotta find out whether Sony has stock for the single lens or not, if not you will end up with a "$300 voucher" that is of no use...and.. its really kind of funny how anyone can sell the voucher for $250..or even $200.. :dunno:

I got nex5 dual without any free gift at cp peninsula for $1180

would anyone like to provide the pricing details so that we can update the pricelist guide? thanks! :)

Courts, Causeway Point.
NEX-5D/S - Twin lens Package plus freebies at $1299. Extended warranty 1+2 at additional $249. Freebies includes
- 1x 8GB Kingston SD card Class 4
- Sony Camera Bag
- GOSH brand Tripod Stand
- GOSH Premium Dust Buster Kit

Think I bought expensive liao :embrass: . Haizz my first entry level cam purchase so kena the kan cheong bug..kekeke..:sweat: