What's You Fav Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Just something random ;)

M1A2 Abrams.... imagine SAF bought a couple of them :sweat:

Primus! Not really a tank.. but... it is my NS toy. hurhur. Got 6 of them to play with (well, sorta).

:sweatsm: you sure SAF dun have any of those :sweat:

People have favourite tanks????? I suppose mine is fish tank.

M1 Abrahms a little bulky for our place rite?
similar to the M60 in the 70's.

smaller tanks more viable for our terrain.

Klose said:
Just something random ;)

M1A2 Abrams.... imagine SAF bought a couple of them :sweat:

Well i watch Discovery's greatest ever tanks. Bruce Dickinson said: 'Its got rocket engines at the back, if you have a heat seeking missile fired at you hitting you at your butt, not a good idea!' :bsmilie:

It come in no.2 BTW according to Discovery's opinions. You need 8 gallons of fuel just to fire up its engines.

What fish tank and scuba tank? My fav is a sexy piece of tank top. :)

yanyewkay said:
:sweatsm: you sure SAF dun have any of those :sweat:

MBT - Yes

M1A1/2 -No :p

Denosha said:
Primus! Not really a tank.. but... it is my NS toy. hurhur. Got 6 of them to play with (well, sorta).

hmm you must have been the first batch of gunners on the primus right? :think:

markccm said:
M1 Abrahms a little bulky for our place rite?
similar to the M60 in the 70's.

smaller tanks more viable for our terrain.
:D we dun fight our wars in sg do we? by the time the frontline reaches sg land... we're more or less done for.

afbug said:
Well i watch Discovery's greatest ever tanks. Bruce Dickinson said: 'Its got rocket engines at the back, if you have a heat seeking missile fired at you hitting you at your butt, not a good idea!' :bsmilie:

It come in no.2 BTW according to Discovery's opinions. You need 8 gallons of fuel just to fire up its engines.

What fish tank and scuba tank? My fav is a sexy piece of tank top. :)

Our MBT was mentioned in the top 10 too :sweat:

The leopard II is cool.... their ns seems more fun...trashing the tank in the snow :sweat:

Klose said:
hmm you must have been the first batch of gunners on the primus right? :think:

Yeah, i was from the first batch. Slack is slack but we were the guinea pigs for a lot of things and a lot of SOP, etc had to be made up by us as we went along 'cos stuff like that either didn't exist or weren't practical under real conditions. ;p

The tanks we have in SG are really tiny. U should have seen the looks on everyone's faces when we first brought our monsters to gedong for training (before it was commissioned and revealed to everyone). A lot of them really stare until jaw drop. :bsmilie:

My favourties.

King Tiger of Panzer Abteilung 503 (Heavy Tank Battallion) in Budapest, Hungary October 1944.

kingtiger04.jpg

King Tigers of the Schwere Panzer Abteilung 503. This photo shows the battalion at full strength.

kingtiger09.jpg

A frontal photo of the 150mm thick glacis plate of King Tiger.
There is no evidence that the front armor has ever been penetrated during the war.

kingtiger17.jpg

King Tiger from the KampfGruppe Peiper during the Ardennes offensive, December 1944.

kingtiger10.jpg

My avatar.

kingtiger19.jpg

Doesn't come as a surprise to anybody.:D I'd much prefer the sleeker Panther though:)

How about the Merkava Mk 3 Baz, sleeker, flater, less of a target.
merkava3.jpg

But than again, heavy tanks are great to have, but once it starts to pour..............

Status
Not open for further replies.