whats wrong with us?

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
tv news reported that since now haze not that bad, there r people wanting to return unused mask n get refund. :eek:

Huh? Is it really true? Or just sensationalism?

If it's true I think it may be those hoarders who buy in bulk hoping to flip for profit.

Reverse kiasuism...

news also say many retailers who r not in health care business got in stacks hoping to make quick buck now trying to return the mask back to distributors.

news also say many retailers who r not in health care business got in stacks hoping to make quick buck now trying to return the mask back to distributors.

In the first place why wasnt anything done to stop these profiteering activities.

All we need is to think laterally and come up with a creative use of the left-over face masks e.g paint our national flag on them to wear in the National Day parade.

$(KGrHqVHJBcE63Vg0w5zBO8WKy3YLw~~60_35.JPG

In the first place why wasnt anything done to stop these profiteering activities.

Govt will have to declare a state of emergency and classified Face Mask as essential control item 1st... which in return will panic S'porean to grap more mask to hoard before its restricted. And this causes price to rise and panic among the people who can't get any...

S'porean are supposed to be educated and logical... but it seems we are not. Looking at how much accusation was made and the riot of comments on the internet... it really sadden me that as a people, we can't seems to depend and take care of OURSELVES...

The haze may come back even this year. In future years the possibility is high.
Those wanting to return may be speculators who bought in bulk to resell at a profit.

whatever it is .... its the government's fault .... again

Now you sound like EDMW. Only thing missing next is "vote wisely in 2016" even though the alternate is not even able to clean a hawker center LOL

Now you sound like EDMW. Only thing missing next is "vote wisely in 2016" even though the alternate is not even able to clean a hawker center LOL

I think ed was being sarcastic

I'll ask the other Mods to kill whichever post that goes "something something in 2016".... LOL :bsmilie:

I would like to know how many of us in this forum if bought too many mask will go back to the shop ro return the mask n ask for refund.
I will not since it was my own decision to buy that qty in the 1st place. I was not force into it.
Pls grow up lar people, else we kana suan by other countries ministers for acting like a kid.