whats wrong with us?

with this kind of parents, imagine their kids grows up, every time buy wrong things or too much qty, goes to the shop cry father cry mother, go to CASE launch complain.....:sweat::sweat:

Last edited:
I would like to know how many of us in this forum if bought too many mask will go back to the shop ro return the mask n ask for refund.
I will not since it was my own decision to buy that qty in the 1st place. I was not force into it.
Pls grow up lar people, else we kana suan by other countries ministers for acting like a kid.

I didn't even buy any... mainly because my company give one out free every day... but I repeatedly reuse my N95 for a few day. Anyway... only my sister got 2 box... which she give to the family. So, no... don't think I or my family would do so...

In the first place... why any thing blame singaporeans?

I would like to know how many of us in this forum if bought too many mask will go back to the shop ro return the mask n ask for refund.

Not me... That's why the thread title is inaccurate. It really should be "What's wrong with them?", because some of us can't identify with those people at all.

It's a different story for retailers if they have a consignment agreement with their supplier/distributor that factors for return of unsold goods.

I will keep all extra masks I've bought because cost of the masks have been increasng in the past 10 years.

I wish I have bought enough masks 10 years ago. :)

I will keep all extra masks I've bought because cost of the masks have been increasng in the past 10 years.

I wish I have bought enough masks 10 years ago. :)

no lar, u keeping them so next year when the haze hit us again u sell high n make huge profit right? hahaha

Oh? Unused mask can return and refund ah?

I hoarded Happy meals for the minions to sell at e-bay. Now the biz is dying down. Can I have a return and refund together with the meal too?

Oh few weeks meal not edible, hence cannot refund? Do they know in the first place that the mask also have shelf life before hoarding them up?

Idiotic people... Really. :angry:

Think about $ too much will lower your IQ.

Last edited:
Oh? Unused mask can return and refund ah?

I hoarded Happy meals for the minions to sell at e-bay. Now the biz is dying down. Can I have a return and refund together with the meal too?

Oh few weeks meal not edible, hence cannot refund? Do they know in the first place that the mask also have shelf life before hoarding them up?

Idiotic people... Really. :angry:

Think about $ too much will lower your IQ.

LOL. Happy meal minion hoarders are funny. It's not like they are limited edition, you can order fresh batches from McDonald's hahahah

Why not try a small bedroom in a cheap hotel in Geylang?

Guaranteed hazy, steamy and hot. :bsmilie:

Don't forget face mask and other vital protection.

我的热情, 喔! 好象一把火, 燃烧着这个沙漠!