What's Wrong With These?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
Most of these pictures do not totally make sense to our human eye and mind, yet they make sense all the same. Illogically logical, my friend calls them.

What is really wrong with these photos?

7d141c3fb282e3bbf331e7dda572d0cd.jpg

67c69c11b719285d96da66fde337ecf0.jpg

18cd6d448d3b270dd3511027f1b82cce.jpg

errr. Defying gravity? Left is right, right is left? So what's e right answer? or am I left?

errr. Defying gravity? Left is right, right is left? So what's e right answer? or am I left?

Hehe. The cameras are all upside down, right? But, the words still read correctly to the human eye. That's why it makes sense, yet doesn't. :)

What about the headphones. Spot anything wrong about them yet?

they aren't doing what they were made for.

Hehe. The cameras are all upside down, right? But, the words still read correctly to the human eye. That's why it makes sense, yet doesn't. :)

What about the headphones. Spot anything wrong about them yet?

It says R but instead shld be L?

Most of these pictures do not totally make sense to our human eye and mind, yet they make sense all the same. Illogically logical, my friend calls them.

What is really wrong with these photos?

My guess: the focus.
There are things in focus which should not be. Especially pic #3: compare focus of the "R" button with the keyboard underneath: same distance to cam but blur. But I guess that's done by PS? My 0.02 ...

hrm, i suppose you don't want me to comment on composition right, because they look like snaps of gear. i hope you don't mind my being honest here.

anyways, for the last one it is really weird because of the dof. which leads me to the conclusion that you migth be using a lensbaby or tiltshift. gives that sort of stuff. it could also be pp, because my experience with LB doesn't really give stuff like that but i haven't been shooting products with it. but anyways, LB or TS it looks like a bad photoshopped job and does not work for me.

My guess: the focus.
There are things in focus which should not be. Especially pic #3: compare focus of the "R" button with the keyboard underneath: same distance to cam but blur. But I guess that's done by PS? My 0.02 ...

I think you're right about focus. If R is in focus, then "Sony" and "Professional" should not be in focus. But still, it takes some time to see that.

hrm, i suppose you don't want me to comment on composition right, because they look like snaps of gear. i hope you don't mind my being honest here.

anyways, for the last one it is really weird because of the dof. which leads me to the conclusion that you migth be using a lensbaby or tiltshift. gives that sort of stuff. it could also be pp, because my experience with LB doesn't really give stuff like that but i haven't been shooting products with it. but anyways, LB or TS it looks like a bad photoshopped job and does not work for me.

You just got owned :thumbsup: HAHA jkjk..

Status
Not open for further replies.