What's wrong in this photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitbug

Dec 26, 2006
Singapore
I was on the SBS 197 on the last day of 2008 while I noticed this Nikon D90 advertisement at the rear of 32. I realized that there was something wrong in this advertisement so I took the chance to take the following photo.

DSC3607.jpg

Maybe Nikon could find it out and will not let it happen again :bsmilie:

they mirrored the whole ad so everything is reversed. they did it so the give way to bus sign is not blocked as stipulated for bus ads. i think the creative knows but no choice.

The view screen should be on the left side of the camera??:dunno:

Maybe like what Mr Flip said, they mirrored it so as not to block the give way sign:)

:bsmilie: Actually, the first thing that came to my mind, like Terry was, the legs of the horse...guess we are used to playing" Spot the difference game":sweatsm:

Last edited:
its in the correct position on the left side of the bus body....

just reversed on the rear part of the bus body...

and this is the reason why I never play games that require me to spot the difference. ;p

its in the correct position on the left side of the bus body....

just reversed on the rear part of the bus body...

If so then it should be like what flipfreak and davee78 mentioned......no choice but have to mirror it to give way to the "give way to bus" sign.....but they forgot that the camera was not symmetric:bsmilie:

I was on the SBS 197 on the last day of 2008 while I noticed this Nikon D90 advertisement at the rear of 32. I realized that there was something wrong in this advertisement so I took the chance to take the following photo.

Maybe Nikon could find it out and will not let it happen again :bsmilie:

there is a "give way to buses" sign on top of the man's head

tsk tsk how can you make such an obvious goof-up :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

there is a "give way to buses" sign on top of the man's head

tsk tsk how can you make such an obvious goof-up :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

When you play peanuts for a designer...you get a monkey designer...or at least one that does not and have not touch or play with cameras hehehe....

Status
Not open for further replies.