what's up with all the strange trend now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
why so many "strange things" thread all of a sudden? :bsmilie:

so strange...

strange thing is alot of clubsnappers are trend followers....all sheeps

LOL... Then I muz be the shepherd of the 'strange thread starters'... LOL...

maybe thats the way to attact more readers to tis forum?

eikin said:
what a STRANGE marketing strategy :bsmilie:

I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

I am not joking, if i did not forget, we shot them in film..
:dunno: :dunno:

GENO said:
I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

:what: :what:

Flyingpig said:
:what: :what:

u are there what ..right? the zoo trip remember? or u did not come??

GENO said:

Could it have been a double exposed image? Maybe you accidentally pressed the multiple exposure switch?

HS

GENO said:
u are there what ..right? the zoo trip remember? or u did not come??
Yup still remember..am looking the photo now.. :D

hongsien said:
Could it have been a double exposed image? Maybe you accidentally pressed the multiple exposure switch?

HS

we set 3 cameras next to each other, tripod, 10 secs..then we ran back into the group for the shot..but at one side, ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR SHOWED UP) luckly she wasn't looking into the camera... only one camera caught it..

ricleo said:
wow...care to post that particular photograph>?

we shot in film, need to scan it loh...i try to borrow from someone...or maybe those that came that day got a copy which can help scan it??

GENO said:
we set 3 cameras next to each other, tripod, 10 secs..then we ran back into the group for the shot..but at one side, ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR SHOWED UP) luckly she wasn't looking into the camera... only one camera caught it..
Yeah, that camera could have been accidentally switched to double exposure (if it has this ability), can you remember what you took prior to the group pic? Try to analyse the negative if you see other 'floating' images other than the girl........it could have just been a double exposure.........

hongsien said:
Yeah, that camera could have been accidentally switched to double exposure (if it has this ability), can you remember what you took prior to the group pic? Try to analyse the negative if you see other 'floating' images other than the girl........it could have just been a double exposure.........

Confirm we did not took double exposure...cannot be....

the photo taken with my camera did not show the girl, only one of them show it??? been wondering y since that day???

after reading so many strange happenings i feel lucky that i have not been plagued by such strange problems :sweatsm:

Sion said:
Heheh. This is a photo forum.

We don't want to attact the people from the ghost forum do we?

hey, maybe we can have a new category under the gallery section called 'Strange Encounters' and people can post all their ghostly pictures there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.