what's up with all the strange trend now?


Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#1
why so many "strange things" thread all of a sudden? :bsmilie:

so strange...
 

zig

Deregistered
Sep 14, 2004
281
0
0
37
woodlands baby!
#2
strange thing is alot of clubsnappers are trend followers....all sheeps
 

Firefox

New Member
Feb 15, 2004
716
0
0
Bedok
#3
LOL... Then I muz be the shepherd of the 'strange thread starters'... LOL...
 

GENO

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2004
2,985
0
36
31
Teddy Bear Land
#5
maybe thats the way to attact more readers to tis forum?
 

GENO

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2004
2,985
0
36
31
Teddy Bear Land
#7
eikin said:
what a STRANGE marketing strategy :bsmilie:
I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

I am not joking, if i did not forget, we shot them in film..
:dunno: :dunno:
 

Flyingpig

New Member
Aug 12, 2004
801
0
0
Singapore
#8
GENO said:
I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

I am not joking, if i did not forget, we shot them in film..
:dunno: :dunno:
:what: :what:
 

hongsien

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2002
3,688
0
36
105
Hong Kong
Visit site
#10
GENO said:
I remember when i went to the zoo last time with a group of cs people, we set up 3 cameras next to one another for the group photo. but when we saw the pics, one of them got ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR ) , we all set to the 10 secs timer for the shot... but why only one camera caught it?

I am not joking, if i did not forget, we shot them in film..
:dunno: :dunno:
Could it have been a double exposed image? Maybe you accidentally pressed the multiple exposure switch?

HS
 

GENO

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2004
2,985
0
36
31
Teddy Bear Land
#12
hongsien said:
Could it have been a double exposed image? Maybe you accidentally pressed the multiple exposure switch?

HS
we set 3 cameras next to each other, tripod, 10 secs..then we ran back into the group for the shot..but at one side, ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR SHOWED UP) luckly she wasn't looking into the camera... only one camera caught it..
:dunno: :dunno:
 

GENO

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2004
2,985
0
36
31
Teddy Bear Land
#14
ricleo said:
wow...care to post that particular photograph>?
we shot in film, need to scan it loh...i try to borrow from someone...or maybe those that came that day got a copy which can help scan it??
 

hongsien

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2002
3,688
0
36
105
Hong Kong
Visit site
#15
GENO said:
we set 3 cameras next to each other, tripod, 10 secs..then we ran back into the group for the shot..but at one side, ( A LITTLE GIRL FLOATING IN MID AIR SHOWED UP) luckly she wasn't looking into the camera... only one camera caught it..
:dunno: :dunno:
Yeah, that camera could have been accidentally switched to double exposure (if it has this ability), can you remember what you took prior to the group pic? Try to analyse the negative if you see other 'floating' images other than the girl........it could have just been a double exposure.........
 

GENO

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2004
2,985
0
36
31
Teddy Bear Land
#16
hongsien said:
Yeah, that camera could have been accidentally switched to double exposure (if it has this ability), can you remember what you took prior to the group pic? Try to analyse the negative if you see other 'floating' images other than the girl........it could have just been a double exposure.........
Confirm we did not took double exposure...cannot be....

the photo taken with my camera did not show the girl, only one of them show it??? been wondering y since that day???
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#17
after reading so many strange happenings i feel lucky that i have not been plagued by such strange problems :sweatsm:
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#19
Sion said:
Heheh. This is a photo forum.

We don't want to attact the people from the ghost forum do we?
hey, maybe we can have a new category under the gallery section called 'Strange Encounters' and people can post all their ghostly pictures there :p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.