what's this **** thing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
one of my friends came running to me online about some silly site that i have NEVER seen before, advertising that i was providing professional photography services.

crazy la, and first time i hear got people say that provide "lomography service".. ?

Untitled18.jpg

btw, i don't know why clubsnap sensors the page name, but it's 8 8 d b ; i did a search and nothing turned up as to why it is censored. :dunno:

Bro, whoever did the webby for u must have a deep deep crush on u....

Looks like an innocent and legitimate website (so far). Other than the fact that you're not even aware that you're providing such services. :D

Bro, whoever did the webby for u must have a deep deep crush on u....

i am actually quite offended, because i would like to keep my hobby away from money-making.

but seriously, lomography service? :dunno:

Looks like an innocent and legitimate website (so far). Other than the fact that you're not even aware that you're providing such services. :D

hahaha hey khew..

well, it certainly looks ok.. but just perturbed about the whole incident. wonder if anyone else from cs is advertised there without their knowledge. :bsmilie:

actually, i just looked through a few of the photographer advertorials.. all the photographers in singapore seem to be using pbase. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hahaha hey khew..

well, it certainly looks ok.. but just perturbed about the whole incident. wonder if anyone else from cs is advertised there without their knowledge. :bsmilie:

Hey WK. Still in London? Or back here for a stint?

Tell you what... add lobotomy to your list of services and invite the bugger for a free treatment by you... :bsmilie:

hahahaha i wonder if mpguitars knows that he's being advertised too..

i also spot chngpe :bigeyes: being listed

Hey WK. Still in London? Or back here for a stint?

Tell you what... add lobotomy to your list of services and invite the bugger for a free treatment by you... :bsmilie:

still in london, waiting for exams to be over and done with.. :sweat: then can go back and rot away the holidays shooting, hopefully.

hahahahaha.. good idea.. :bsmilie: i know a lot of people who need lobotomy :bsmilie:

still in london, waiting for exams to be over and done with.. :sweat: then can go back and rot away the holidays shooting, hopefully.

Ah... all the best then. I'm sure you'll ace all those papers. :)

Let me know when you're back. There're quite a few butts waiting for you to shoot them. :bsmilie:

wahhahahaha

maybe u should hint u wanna set a studio and business....who knows... :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

Seems like quite a few of the websites have been trolled...

I think I have also been involved in this **** thingy too... I think they did send a email to my account somewhere...

You are not alone... they kinda copied whole-sale from my 'services' page but at least the info is accurate ... free publicity anyway...

Ha Ha Ha.... think all your TFCD for National Stadium payoff, now you can start charging. :bsmilie:

Ah... all the best then. I'm sure you'll ace all those papers. :)

Let me know when you're back. There're quite a few butts waiting for you to shoot them. :bsmilie:

yeah, definitely want to get down to shooting butts again! :) miss them all.

p.s. please bully jayne more when you see her hee hee hee

alamak, but all of you who welcome it are actually doing the thing right, i'm not leh

how misleading - i emailed them last night but they still have not replied yet :dunno:

look on the bright side... there are ppl who are appreciating what u created... and somemore this might lead to a potential source of income for u... free marketing leh...

it should be "what's this good thing about"

however, if that creator turn around and ask u to make payment to them for "advertising", then its a different story

but i am not intending to turn photography into any form of income, don't you see

i have a firm belief when it comes to hobbies

turn it into something to do with money, and there goes your interest after a while, because you don't know which path to follow, and there is no easy intermediate. anyways, i don't really care so long as no one gets the misconception that i do provide photo services. so long as the site takes that advert away. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.