whats the worst that could happen to someone?

Whats the worst?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:
I think the worst thing that can happen to a man is that when he turns up for his wedding in the church there are five women waiting there all want to be his wives. :)

Okay, that's pretty scary too.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
saw the fingernails peel off one by one video b4... using a pencil... ewwww....

hmm... i think seanlim is becoming like paul yeo... or are they distance relative? cousins?
haha..just went to search for my name "sean"
and the first link was "sean-paul"...:bsmilie:

When i first saw the title of this thread, i came in to take a look. The choices of the poll isn't what i expected...

I thought it would be something like :

(a) Waking up in hospital bed after a coma in an accident to find that both legs are amputed & am paralyse from waist down.

(b) Went blind after an illness, was an abled person all the while.

I thought the situation is something like these.

wrx_sti_22b said:
When i first saw the title of this thread, i came in to take a look. The choices of the poll isn't what i expected...

I thought it would be something like :

(a) Waking up in hospital bed after a coma in an accident to find that both legs are amputed & am paralyse from waist down.

(b) Went blind after an illness, was an abled person all the while.

I thought the situation is something like these.

it wouldn't make a difference for being amputated on both legs and paralysed from waist down... but den it would be significant if both arms were amputated and paralysed waist down... like the show Butterfly effect where the guy changed the history and created a worse alter scenario for himself...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
it wouldn't make a difference for being amputated on both legs and paralysed from waist down... but den it would be significant if both arms were amputated and paralysed waist down... like the show Butterfly effect where the guy changed the history and created a worse alter scenario for himself...

yes, i like the movie The Butterfly Effects. I bought the code 1 dvd from Ebay. In the cinema rated PG, actually quite a lot of cuts. The story is very good.

wrx_sti_22b said:
yes, i like the movie The Butterfly Effects. I bought the code 1 dvd from Ebay. In the cinema rated PG, actually quite a lot of cuts. The story is very good.

i like the alternate ending best... just too dark for cinema viewers i guess...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i like the alternate ending best... just too dark for cinema viewers i guess...

But if the alternative ending is the cinematic ending, a lot of ppl will be unsatisfied & the movie will get a lousy rating for sure. The Oasis song is nice for the ending.:thumbsup:

I've got a friend whom got into a bike accident after that paralyse from waist down. In the A.M.K hospital which he stayed for almost 6mths... almost all the youngsters there are bike crash victims. One paralyse from chest below, cannot sit up even, can only lie down, but luckily hands still able. Then my friend ask me to look at his chest thru the open shirt, wat did i see? I said like got 2 iron (tat used to iron clothes) burned marks. My friend then said he actually 'died' for 3mins... just as doctor wanted to finish his job, his heart started beating again. The electrical device, sorry i dun know wat to call tat pump, used so much & so strong current tat left 2 permanent burned mark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.