whats the worst that could happen to someone?

Whats the worst?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
:D :bsmilie:

actually i think getting your fingernails peeled off one by one would be worst

or sticking a piece of wood up your anus till it reaches ur mouth .. that would suck ass (pun intended)

trlnlty said:
actually i think getting your fingernails peeled off one by one would be worst

or sticking a piece of wood up your anus till it reaches ur mouth .. that would suck ass (pun intended)

saw the fingernails peel off one by one video b4... using a pencil... ewwww....

hmm... i think seanlim is becoming like paul yeo... or are they distance relative? cousins?

ndroo said:
What about the option "Shooting a wedding and last minute you realise you forgot to bring CF card and batteries" ? :p

wats the worst that could happen? ;p

unless the bride is THE BRIDE... den Bill came along & kill u... with his HATTORI HANZO!!!

going through each and every photo of espn's image intensive Japan trip thread? :) kidding

no lei...first one also cham was...u imagine ur that one super itchy cannot scratch:sweatsm:

seanlim said:
no lei...first one also cham was...u imagine ur that one super itchy cannot scratch:sweatsm:

let go yr hand faster scratch liao den faster grab another edge.. :bsmilie:
or rub is against the side of the cliff.. :sweatsm:

Well, I had the unbearable torture of being tickled at my sides by 2 good friends for 10mins straight when I was young. I couldn't catch my breath and luffed like mad. A few days after the incident I still luff for no rhyme or reason on and off. :bsmilie:

Traumatised me nw till I recoil instantly or hit back the moment a hand touches my sides.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm... i think seanlim is becoming like paul yeo... or are they distance relative? cousins?
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Got one here...

"Deciding what is more important.. your balls or your life"

(If let's say life threatening illness)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm... tough dude... wats life without balls? :bsmilie: be it men & women...
:bsmilie: ...how about balls without life:bigeyes:

Sion said:
I think the worst thing that can happen to a man is that when he turns up for his wedding in the church there are five women waiting there all want to be his wives. :)

thats not bad wat... the worse part is after the ceremony... ;p

;)
Sion said:
I think the worst thing that can happen to a man is that when he turns up for his wedding in the church there are five women waiting there all want to be his wives. :)
the more the merrier

Status
Not open for further replies.