What's the secret of attracting 5,000 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's even a thread with 48k+ postings! :bigeyes: What about "No. of posts per day?"

heehee. i used to participate in a thread that has almost 66k posts to date :p

there's another few threads in a separate edmwsg forum that hits 10k+ posts easily

i think by you asking this question alone would attract 5,000 posts...someone is bound to say something here that someone else won't agree and spark off a debate
the secret is not to debate cuz debate dies within a few hundred posts.

the secret is to chitchat.. in the thread :p no end de

Sion, all you have to do is ask another "what does it take to open windows" thread, or something. Hehheh.

very simple

just start a thread

and then

post 5000 posts in it yourself

garbage & testing, even the mods won't ka chewo you

Kodak disposable cameras are the best. Feel free to debate.

There's even a thread with 48k+ postings! :bigeyes: What about "No. of posts per day?"

IIRC we used to have a 60K++ post thread here. but was deleted due to it being too massive.

nice shot...

sharp images...

very nice....

very nice....

more comments like these... :bsmilie:

very simple

just start a thread

and then

post 5000 posts in it yourself

garbage & testing, even the mods won't ka chewo you

who say so? i posted a thread last time in there for chit chat, and then the mods came out with the 1-week expire rule.:( and i created a new thread title "how long can this thread go before one-week?" and it got locked within a day.:bsmilie:

who say so? i posted a thread last time in there for chit chat, and then the mods came out with the 1-week expire rule.:( and i created a new thread title "how long can this thread go before one-week?" and it got locked within a day.:bsmilie:

you no skill la.

want me to try or not, when i'm more bored :bsmilie:

bump :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.