What's the most useful and useless piece of accessories you've bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilis128

Dec 13, 2003
most useful for me: circular polariser filter.
useless: stofen omnibounce.. i dont think its worth the $30 bucks i paid for it.

what's yours?

most useful probably is my dust blower.

most useless or rather underuse remote shutter release.

most useful: blower
most useless: monopod

Most useful: Battery
Most useless: Default CF card when buying digital camera (never use at all, cause instantly replace with my bigger capacity CF from day 1!!!)

Most useful - Batteries
Most useless - None, I use all of them all the time.

most useful: wife (she helps me carry my stuff, sometimes. she's my part-time subject, sometimes, she buys me some neat stuff, sometimes. and she cost a mint!)
most useless: digital camera (i hardly use one)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

patch17 said:
most useful: wife (she helps me carry my stuff, sometimes. she's my part-time subject, sometimes, she buys me some neat stuff, sometimes. and she cost a mint!)
most useless: digital camera (i hardly use one)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

u refers your wife as the most useful accessories u ever purchased?? wait she reads this and your shooting days are over :blah:

useful: the little white flash bounce card i bought from sulhan last year. Used often for custom white balance.

useless: too many to mention, including flash beamer, 5-1 reflector, circ polarisers, monopod, optech strap, extra camera bags, and a lot of other rubbish.

optech strap is rubbish :bsmilie: :D

most useless for me: circular polariser filter. Collecting dusts..
useful : stofen omnibounce.. worth every buck i paid for it

ST1100 said:
useful: the little white flash bounce card i bought from sulhan last year. Used often for custom white balance.

useless: too many to mention, including flash beamer, 5-1 reflector, circ polarisers, monopod, optech strap, extra camera bags, and a lot of other rubbish.

ok...stupid question....but how is the monopod attached to a camera? is it the same as a tripod? or does it support the lens?

most useful : dry cabinet

least useful : external flash

wilis128 said:
most useful for me: circular polariser filter.
useless: stofen omnibounce.. i dont think its worth the $30 bucks i paid for it.

what's yours?

Most useful: magic stone
Least useful: super magic stone

:p

acorn said:
ok...stupid question....but how is the monopod attached to a camera? is it the same as a tripod? or does it support the lens?

monopod is mainly meant for and is mounted to the tripod mount of larger lenses eg 70-200/2.8, 300/2.8, 400/2.8

Most useful: Portable fan
Most useless: Soligor 135/2

Most useful: my L lens

Most useless: my Lousy skills :bigeyes:

clizeer said:
most useless for me: circular polariser filter. Collecting dusts..
useful : stofen omnibounce.. worth every buck i paid for it

we're so directly opposite :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.