what's the most annoying thing that happen when taking photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helmet1989

Aug 23, 2009
queenstown / singapore
ever get annoyed by some idiots who keep walking in front of your cam when you are taking photo or set it on long exposure? keep staring at you throughout when you are shooting? standing behind you and keep looking at your lcd? or worst still, knocking over your tripod!!

Last edited:
For long exposure, depends on the length, if it is like 30s or something, they would not be registered so its alright.

Once when I was taking photos of my kids at my aunt's open house, some idiot auntie wave in front of my lens asking me to take photos of her instead.

ha i was at merlion park just last night and there this group of idian tourist gathering right behind me and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is staring at my dslr's lcd from behind making me super uncomfortable...

all your problems with those 'idoits' would have been solved if you either:

1.) have tattoo(s) to show off

2.) wear t-shirt with any black metal bands image or satanic symbols

then they won't dare to disturb you!

:devil:

No worry wan.

Alternatively, you can buy 'fake' tattoo long-sleeve t-shirt which imitate the yakuza's tattoo. It looks like 'Real' except when inspecting at a close distance.

With this, you can deter those 'idiots' from disturbing you.

:bsmilie:

I was once taking photo for the cosplay, was shooting the guy and I was the only one taking him since the crowd disperse, I was the last one to shoot him. Then this auntie suddenly pop her head beside the guy and smile with him in my frame when I pressed the shutter. Surprriissseeee!!!:eek:

Helmet, can you blame them, I saw the pictures of press in Sri Lanka or somewhere and all of them are using D70s or 350D, hardly see any xxD or Dxxx bodies. Reporters here (Malaysia/Singapore) and sporting 1D series most of the time.

a few weeks ago i was doing a wedding shoot, there was this relative of the bride keep getting in the way of me(2nd photog) and my partner(main photog). even after several times asking him to move aside a few times.

im sure those doing weddings would knw what i mean hahas

a few weeks ago i was doing a wedding shoot, there was this relative of the bride keep getting in the way of me(2nd photog) and my partner(main photog). even after several times asking him to move aside a few times.

im sure those doing weddings would knw what i mean hahas

This show he more excited than the bride and groom. Hhaahha.

ha i'm using 7d only and they crowd till like that... wait till i upgrade to hassy how? :think: but it's still just plain annoying and distracting la...

ha i'm using 7d only and they crowd till like that... wait till i upgrade to hassy how? :think: but it's still just plain annoying and distracting la...

Doesn't matter what model of DSLRs, sure will have those curious 'idiots' to try to kay-po and disturb wan.

Maybe you should change the timing of your photog-taking. Try not to shoot on weekends at these kind of places. Try to shoot on weekdays (except Friday).

all your problems with those 'idoits' would have been solved if you either:

1.) have tattoo(s) to show off

2.) wear t-shirt with any black metal bands image or satanic symbols

then they won't dare to disturb you!

:devil:

Hahaha, works for me!

subjects that intentionally pose for the camera while I'm on the streets trying to shoot discreetly :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haha! I guess those who stare at you shooting, can't really do anything about it. Unless u decide to turn your camera and pretend to shoot them, then perhaps some will turn away?

And for those who stand behind you to peer at your LCD, you can avoid this annoyance by using film cameras! Hahaha!

Mind over matter - If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Last time when I was young when people posing for photo's on the street or club I love to jump in and make funny faces. Now I understand how it feels hahaha.

My most annoying part now when taking photo is in front of me another photographer who doesn't give way to you after he presses a few shutters. Keep on pressing the shutters dunno until how many counts until the subject leaves. Feels like chopping his/her head off hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.