What's the meaning of o.n.o?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 3, 2004
As above. Eg $3888 o.n.o. Not negotiable?

tink it means On Nearest Offer

Great thanks!

2100 said:
As above. Eg $3888 o.n.o. Not negotiable?

Does not make sense. ONO stands for Or Nearest Offer. In this case it also says not negotiable. So....?

hehehe, there's another term i always get stumped.... whats P.O.A? typically i find this in some extremely expensive stuff that puts POA instead of their selling price..

user12343 said:
hehehe, there's another term i always get stumped.... whats P.O.A? typically i find this in some extremely expensive stuff that puts POA instead of their selling price..
Oh...POA is price on application. For eg sports cars. Leather option, etc etc.... Their options usually mean a hell lot of money, not a typical few hundred or 1-2k type. :D

Ok....i guess Or Nearest Offer.

i used to think that the POA term implies, "no money to buy, dun bother to ask. buzz off" :)

i thought it denotes 'OR nearest offer'. i feel that this acroymn allows the seller discretion to decide on the finality of transacted price. thus, it is negotiable.

user12343 said:

There was another one that I didn't understand: FPO until I found out it's free photography only. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
There was another one that I didn't understand: FPO until I found out it's free photography only. :bsmilie:
Hmmm... :think:

than we should requires people must use this term in the title for posting on free photograpy service in consumer corners.

eg. (FPO) Event photographers needed on 30-02-2006

So many of us will not bother to read that thread, than can spend more time in Kopitiam.:bsmilie:

user12343 said:
tink it means On Nearest Offer
Kinda flawed.

If he puts $3500, I bid $3600, but someone else bids $4000, following the o.n.o. rule, I shoud get the bid.. hehehe...

AReality said:
Kinda flawed.

If he puts $3500, I bid $3600, but someone else bids $4000, following the o.n.o. rule, I shoud get the bid.. hehehe...

you should try that someday and tell us your finding. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.