What's the difference between Photoshop Elements 5.0 and CS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnng121

Jan 13, 2007
Hi,
I am new to Digital processing; mind if the gurus here can adv. My pc comes with the Elements 5.0 bundled, someone told me CS2 is more user friendly? Also, is there a good book that you would recommend for digital processing... thx..:)

besides cs2 having a full version of curves as against a limited-functional-curves for pse5, you can tell me about the rest, tku

Hi,
I am new to Digital processing; mind if the gurus here can adv. My pc comes with the Elements 5.0 bundled, someone told me CS2 is more user friendly? Also, is there a good book that you would recommend for digital processing... thx..:)

Hi,

Elements 5 is just a crippled version of CS2. You'll find many similar functions, just that CS2 gives you much more control. But for the average person doing some basic enhancement, Element 5.0 is good enough, especially considering it costs 10% of CS2.

use the copy of Elements you have... is it useful and userfriendly for you?... usefulness and userfriendlyness is a personal thing... CS2 has more options and tools, but if all you need is in Elements why spend the money?

tku all

Elements 5 is just a crippled version of CS2. You'll find many similar functions, just that CS2 gives you much more control. But for the average person doing some basic enhancement, Element 5.0 is good enough, especially considering it costs 10% of CS2.

Thanks..! I guess i am not even qualify to be an average user.. brand new to DP.. any good book to recommend? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.