What's the diff b/w 350D and 10D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfbatzap

Jan 24, 2007
Tampines
I'm looking at their comparison side by side...

I could only find that 10Ds sensor size is bigger and it's MP is smaller than 350D. I feel like sellin my 350D and gettin a 10D. Wise move? :bsmilie:

10d sensor size bigger? where did you get that info? :think:

10D doesn't have instant-on and the zoomed review can take a little time to get used to. Noise wise, 350D is better.
Built-in flash, 350D is higher.
I dislike the 350D grip.

Oh, almost forgot... You can't use EFs lenses on 10D.

10d sensor size bigger? where did you get that info? :think:

haha mayb i saw wrongly... i went to dpreview.com and compared side by side.. :dunno:
hmmm that means i should keep my 350D huh? LOL

350D advantages - Smaller, higher MP, better noise control at high ISO.
disadvantages - even with grip can feel small and uncomfortable to hold (depending on individual). Shutter sound sounds fake, built not as gd as 10D.

10D advantages - Larger and better built, more pro looking with grip, rear wheel for browsing thru pics.
disadvantages - Zooming in and then scanning of pics have to be done by toggling a scroll up/down and left/right button, non EF-S compatible and lower pop-up flash.

yeah i will consider a 20D when it drops below $1000 =( hahaha
i now sourcing for a 2nd hand cam eh..

yeah i will consider a 20D when it drops below $1000 =( hahaha
i now sourcing for a 2nd hand cam eh..

The Buy and Sell section has many DSLRs on sale, maybe u can get a gd offer there. I got my 10D from here over a year ago too.

What's the diff b/w 350D and 10D? ???

diffERENCE = 350D -10 D = (350 - 10)D = 340D :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
just joking , no offence, though i m a nikon user, I will prefer 10D cos more pro and bigger or better grip.. I personally find 350D smaller even with gripper ...

Hopefully there will be news for a 40D then. Perhaps then, price of 20D will drop sub 1000.

What's the diff b/w 350D and 10D? ???

diffERENCE = 350D -10 D = (350 - 10)D = 340D
just joking , no offence, though i m a nikon user, I will prefer 10D cos more pro and bigger or better grip.. I personally find 350D smaller even with gripper ...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
that was v lame man! LOL
i think I'll forgo the change.. will wait longer till 20D drops price again hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.