What's the best thing you ever did with your camera?

What's the best thing you did with your camera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
just curious.....:)

What's the best thing you ever did with your camera?

I just ate it with a cup of Milo. :bsmilie:

3-gingercamera.jpg

i used it to scratch an itch on my beh sai

wabiang....can't even pry your fingers away from your camera to scratch an itch? such dedication to your craft! :bsmilie:

My camera get rid of my depression :(

By re-focus my life away from those things that make me sad and depress :D

And change my view from the blues to the colorful :)

4691120704_6c701cb16f.jpg

wabiang....can't even pry your fingers away from your camera to scratch an itch? such dedication to your craft! :bsmilie:

the telephotos are best for that, especially with the enormous lens hoods. :heart:

i lost 8 pounds by just doing walkabouts...using 50mm and d700....4-8 hours mostly every weekends.

my camera made me realise how beautiful the world actually is :). And I made lots of friends through photography too

Admire the designers, engineers, production workers, materials science experts, craftsmen who created this marvellous gadget. And the marketing geniuses who make you want to buy it.

Last edited:
i lost 8 pounds by just doing walkabouts...using 50mm and d700....4-8 hours mostly every weekends.

:think: hmmm, that would be incentive to upgrade to DSLR :bsmilie:

I only lost a KG when I take up photography recently :D
( forgot to eat one of the meal breakfast/lunch/dinner )

:think: hmmm, that would be incentive to upgrade to DSLR :bsmilie:

I only lost a KG when I take up photography recently :D
( forgot to eat one of the meal breakfast/lunch/dinner )

If you take up photography VERY seriously I'll guarantee you that your main staple diet will be maggie mee and water! (coz 7-11 located very conveniently at every corner worldwide) :bsmilie:

Share with someone the basics of photography and now he's a full-time pro and earning quite a fair bit :)

memories of me and my gf...

If you take up photography VERY seriously I'll guarantee you that your main staple diet will be maggie mee and water! (coz 7-11 located very conveniently at every corner worldwide) :bsmilie:

Hopefully not :(

My NS reservist officially ends at 31st Mar 2010.:D
No more combat ration for me and no more shooting with guns, just shoot with camera.:D