What's the best place to develop digital photo prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
Any good and cheap place to recommend?
So far the cheapest i can find is $0.40 for a 4R print collecting the next day.

Venom81 said:
Any good and cheap place to recommend?
So far the cheapest i can find is $0.40 for a 4R print collecting the next day.

I use Grace Digital at Sunset Way (Near Clementi).

Don't know if its the best, but I pay $0.35/pc for 4RDSC and happy with my prints. :cool:

4R costs $0.30/pc.

I was also recommended by others last time...... :bsmilie:

I use Photo Friend at Peninsular Plaza. $0.30 for 4R.
Minimum $5.00. But I develop far more than that amount.
Nice people - plus near my office.. :D

tried beautiful memories at stamford house and very happy with the result. .

If you live near Clementi then you can't go wrong with Grace Digital - Simon there is a very obliging and knowledgable guy. Prices are very competitive.

www.mydigilab.com

Good service, immediate reply to email queries. Free delivery for above $10

I print mine 4R at S$0.20 per piece of you have 100pieces.. at any konica photoshop..

kennyleong said:
I print mine 4R at S$0.20 per piece of you have 100pieces.. at any konica photoshop..
It any cropping and colour adjust?or any paper?

pantone said:
It any cropping and colour adjust?or any paper?

As per all machine printed, there will be slight cropping. I do not think there is anyone who prints with a machine dare claim there is no cropping.

Well said theITguy. haha

:thumbsup: I print at Beautiful Memories at Stamford House - cost is cheap. I like the Kodak metalic pro paper. Standard of printing and photoshop very good. I use to print 8R.

I used to print at Beautifu Memories at Stamford House - cost is cheap. I liked the Kodak metalic pro paper. The colour and photoshop is good. I used to print 8R size. :thumbsup:

I used to print at Beautifu Memories at Stamford House - cost is cheap. I liked the Kodak metalic pro paper.
I thought Beautiful Memories is using Frontier machine?
The colour and photoshop is good. I used to print 8R size.
Sorry, couldn't get you?

Yes, Beautiful Memories is using the Fuji Frontier machine and is also using Kodak metalic pro paper when requested.

eagles_creek said:
I use Grace Digital at Sunset Way (Near Clementi).

Don't know if its the best, but I pay $0.35/pc for 4RDSC and happy with my prints. :cool:

4R costs $0.30/pc.

I was also recommended by others last time...... :bsmilie:

what's the difference between 4RDSC and 4R? Thanks :)

theITguy said:
As per all machine printed, there will be slight cropping. I do not think there is anyone who prints with a machine dare claim there is no cropping.
Sorry I think you misunderstood by question, I'm asking whether they provide any manual cropping and colour adjustment, cos the ratio for normal camera is 4:3 and not 3:2.

pantone said:
Sorry I think you misunderstood by question, I'm asking whether they provide any manual cropping and colour adjustment, cos the ratio for normal camera is 4:3 and not 3:2.

You should go find out the size of your printout to determine whether your picture get cropped or not. "Normal" to me is 3:2 lol. You dun want cropping, crop yourself properly in the first place. This is the digital age, power is in your hand to control how it is printed.

angalphoto said:
Yes, Beautiful Memories is using the Fuji Frontier machine and is also using Kodak metalic pro paper when requested.

How much for 4R prints? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.