What's the best blower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dull orange color blower with a grey plastic tip is a strong blower too.:)

For me it's the GITTOS Rocket Blower

I got a medium one in my bag and a large one for use at home.

You can get this from CP or MS Color.

I've also tried the "Blue Blower with the metal nozzle" but I found it too stiff and hard to compress for my liking...

I like this one as well.
Cos the blower have legs that allow it to stand,
and prevent the tip from any dirt.

not sure if you can find Martin blower in SG, imho it is better then my giottos rocket.

main reason is it is much softer. so easier to squeeze and it is oso shorter in at the mouth for easier storage.

BTW I saw martin and try on it In Bangkok few week back.

have the blue blower with the metal tip: too stick and hard to press
the gittos rocket blower: too big to pack in bag and the rubber peel off with very fine black debris
the cheap grey blower: small, light and strong...

so, cheap not always bad... ha ha :)

Hello guys,

Could you share with me on the prices and where to get the air-blowers?
From what i've research,i found only very little information on these air blowers.
-Hurricane Blower
-Rocket Blower
- A*F Swiss Blower

So do enlighten a newbie like me on the prices and where to get them.

Thank you. :D

Hello guys,

Could you share with me on the prices and where to get the air-blowers?
From what i've research,i found only very little information on these air blowers.
-Hurricane Blower
-Rocket Blower
- A*F Swiss Blower

So do enlighten a newbie like me on the prices and where to get them.

Thank you. :D

I have both the Giottos Rocket blower and A*F Swiss blower. Both are very gd but the rocket's much stronger.

I have both the Giottos Rocket blower and A*F Swiss blower. Both are very gd but the rocket's much stronger.

Hi snoweagle,

care to share where you got your Giottos Rocket Blower and A*F Swiss Blower, and how much it cost you?

Hi snoweagle,

care to share where you got your Giottos Rocket Blower and A*F Swiss Blower, and how much it cost you?

I got my rocket blower a very long time ago, medium size for around $10 at CP and swiss blower $16 at MS.

For those who don't know (me...) how the rocket blower looks like, here is the link

http://www.giottos.com/Rocket-air.htm

Going to get one soon... Mine is the cheapo Nikon cleaning kit (not sure is it really manufactured by Nikon)

the big size rocket i got it at CP for 12. the a*f i got it from member here @ 5.

rocket blower more powerful.

The blower with the metal tip..Swiss made if I am not wrong...really good.

i'm also using the a*f swiss blue blower. it's ok for me, but a bit hard to squeeze, which i don't really mind.

I like the blue one with metal tip, the nozzle feels less likely to dislodge when placed in my camera bag.

The dull orange color blower with a grey plastic tip is a strong blower too.:)

If you are referring Bergeon, it is very good but much more expensive than Giottos.

Cheers,
Ben

sorry got to dig this out becos need help myself. does anyone know where? called CP-MarinaSq and that guy told me what is that?! And when i ask any other brand avail, he said nope?!

help me pls.

thx

If you're looking for the blue blower with metal tip, I saw it on sale at Orient Photo in SLS 6 level a couple of months ago. HAha.... mebbe too late an answer now.

Honestly, this thread is kind of funny. Try searching for best blower, condom, rubber and this thread might pop out !!! Hahhaaha..... ;) Anyone else might think this is a lewd thread or something ! lol ! :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.