What's the average fly-aeroplane rate for you 2nd hand item buyers here?

Sausage

Feb 1, 2002
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
I was supposed to meet someone today to buy a lubitel 166b, but he didn't show up and when I SMS-ed him, he said he decided to sell it at a higher price due to demand.

And then I realized that for me, this year I've gone through 4 fly-aeroplane sessions like this already. But the other 3 times the seller just vanished totally, like they were kidnapped by aliens.

I'm curious to know how often this happens to others, and what are the reasons for sellers going missing? I guess usually it's the lure of getting more money, it's a good motivator to sell to someone else.

I was supposed to meet someone today to buy a lubitel 166b, but he didn't show up and when I SMS-ed him, he said he decided to sell it at a higher price due to demand.

And then I realized that for me, this year I've gone through 4 fly-aeroplane sessions like this already. But the other 3 times the seller just vanished totally, like they were kidnapped by aliens.

I'm curious to know how often this happens to others, and what are the reasons for sellers going missing? I guess usually it's the lure of getting more money, it's a good motivator to sell to someone else.

you will encounter these bad eggs once in a while. just move on and let them reap what they sow. thankfully the majority of CSers are decent and honest folk.