What's that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

Nov 30, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
If you listen to Class95, when it comes to time for the news being read, there is a really irritating hissing noise in the background. What the hell is that? Some subliminal message?

Hmm..I thought they play some background music during the news in brief?

The background music sample is actually taken from Disc 2 of DJ Tiesto's Nyana album. Someone at Class 95 must be a trance music fan. ;p

Hmm..I thought they play some background music during the news in brief?

The background music sample is actually taken from Disc 2 of DJ Tiesto's Nyana album. Someone at Class 95 must be a trance music fan. ;p

Thanks for the info. Will listen carefully next time.
Conspiracy theory: Do you think they are trying to mess with our minds? Heard that subliminal messages can be embedded to make you think in a certain way..

I personally find the hissing sound irritating. When I listen to the news, I don't like any background music especially while listening to bad news..

Conspiracy theory: Do you think they are trying to mess with our minds? Heard that subliminal messages can be embedded to make you think in a certain way..

I personally find the hissing sound irritating. When I listen to the news, I don't like any background music especially while listening to bad news..

You mean there's good news ????? News to me !!!!;)

You mean there's good news ????? News to me !!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.