What's longest time you spent without sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 33-34 hours.
still remember that time was addicted to this manga I downloaded the scan from the net, keep read from 1 until finish .. haha.. in the end until 6 o clock just nice go to school liao, suay suay asked to run 2.4 .. felt like dying. then go back straight away drop dead like zombie.

45hrs. I try to endure until 48hrs but cannot. Too tired. :sweat:

Around 72 hours including the necessary toilet breaks/meals. And that was playing Final Fantasy V during the school holidays. Followed by two whole days of sleeping ;p Also tried keeping awake for around 48 hours continually reading novels 天龙八部,射雕英雄传,神雕侠侣 and 倚天屠龙记.

If only I can do the same for my studies ;p

about 50 plus hrs bah. But that is history when i in secondary school:bsmilie:

For me is once, 40 hours when my body clock was thrown into a mess. Forgot what happened. Just didn't feel tired and wanted to fix my internal clock.

36 hours my deliberate record, when rushing assignments last minute. After intense rushing for many hours straight, went to submit assignment like a zombie and went home, took a nap.

yeah good old day when young, 48 hours and about man, wonder if i will ever have the ablity to do that. ahahaha

40 + or so.... that's about my limit...

6~7 days while I was in poly, rushing for assignment...

That's the only time I did that... thereafter, NEVER again, especially after falling asleep in a cinema after submitting the assignment.

at this moment... 24hrs & ticking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.