What's longest time you spent without sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm... tat time stupid, took eva airline to vancouver.. then it's super long flight, plus i transit at taipei for bloody 6 hours. and i didnt sleep the night before i boarded the plane.. so i think i about 2 days + didnt sleep. reached vancouver already wanted to die like that :bsmilie:

were u on d run? :bsmilie:

My record was a 3 days film shoot with less than 5 hours of sleep. That incident happened when I was in Poly.

That shoot was an absolute living nightmare - lots of my equipment failed me because one particular noob member forgot to check the equipment before moving off to the location. The camera broke down twice and two of our lights blew out. We ended up traveling to and fro, depserately seeking help.

I was so 'high' after the end of the 2nd day that even black coffee, Coke or ciggies couldn't even perk me up. :S

35hours plus minus :confused:
Cant sleep.. Went out... Even went for a 10am movie at Cineleisure! Omg..

48 hrs

were u on d run? :bsmilie:

yeah sorta... i got questioned by taipei officers/ vancouver officers.. i looked like i got ran over by a truck.... and then my passport was still so new then... wah lau eh... i looked like illegal immigrant after staying awake for so long :lovegrin:

around 60 hours.

morning friend jio me to take photo, then at nite i got chalet (didnt sleep), then next day morning another friend jio me photo, at night another friend jio me star trail, then next day went home cannot sleep so play game till midnite. walk a lot during those 2 days as I was taking street photography

About 80 hours, with occasional 10minutes nod-off in between. It was the young and foolish days of rushing our the float last minute for NUS Rag-and-flag, and being chief engineer/designer, everything goes through me. Wow, 1996, that's 11 years ago!

30+ hours for exams, need coffee to sustain
After that my hands trembled like don't what already;p

But can only sleep for 12 hours at one go, donno y
So need a few days to become normal again
then ganna memory lost also
so never going to it ever again :nono:

for myself, i oni can recall 22 hrs, that was for work, wake up 5am, start at 6. go home at about 11 or so.. some disaster happened then after that is 3days in office. really sick life. i think i went on a nearly 80hr work week at one time.. i told myself "enough". crazy working life in sg

Status
Not open for further replies.