What's for lunch?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zplus

Mar 16, 2002
Some equitorial, tropical isle
Always slows down at work at this time of day.... I start....

Nasi lemak at Ghim Moh - char kway teow was closed... :)

mix-vege rice & watermelon juice @ ayer rajah JTC hawker.

Claypot Laksa and a plate of white chicken at Depot Road.

Shiok!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh i like the claypot laksa!!!!!

nokin said:
Claypot Laksa and a plate of white chicken at Depot Road.

Shiok!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wah!! i wanted to eat the claypot laksa, but they told me had to wait twenty minutes!! :( how was it? i ended up having swa gao hor fun.

reactan said:
wah!! i wanted to eat the claypot laksa, but they told me had to wait twenty minutes!! :( how was it? i ended up having swa gao hor fun.
its worth the wait my friend! trust me!

reactan said:
sigh....too bad i was in a rush today, maybe will go there earlier tomorrow. any idea if they're open for dinner as well?
not sure though, only been there for lunch.

i wonder what was the last time you had the claypot laksa, it has moved to alexander village months ago.

iceman said:
i wonder what was the last time you had the claypot laksa, it has moved to alexander village months ago.
the last time i was there was early this year.

Drudkh said:
its worth the wait my friend! trust me!

aiyoh, just had it for lunch, not nice leh.... not enuff laksa flavour, and gravy a bit too rich for me. well, at least the wait not too bad

Was thinking of downing a bowl of Katong Laksa and a plate of Nasi Lemak at Holland V? Didn't have the time to go all the way there.

IMO good laksa flavour.

reactan said:
aiyoh, just had it for lunch, not nice leh.... not enuff laksa flavour, and gravy a bit too rich for me. well, at least the wait not too bad
haha good stuffs cannot often eat one.. or else not nice liao... :D

iceman said:
Heard it moved away from Deport Rd to dunno where. Is it at Alexandra Village? The hawker center or coffee shops there?

Status
Not open for further replies.