What's an equivilant of Mac's iPhoto in PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Hi guys,

I just switched from Mac to a PC recently(after Comex) ;) .Sunddenly, this side of the world is full of choice!:bigeyes: Being spoilt by Mac, I have been using iPhoto when I present my photos to potential couples(Actual Day Wedding shoot).

Now, with my new Dell laptop, the photo slideshow software(Dell Media Experience or something like dat) that comes with my laptop is not happening. I need a software like iPhoto, when I can put sort out those wedding shots I have shot before into different folders and present slideshow when selected.

Is there any software out there likr iPhoto for PC?

Cheers
Max 2.8

There is :
1) Windows XP default slideshow and thumbnail browser
2) Google's Picassa
3) Irfranview
4) Breezebrowser
;)

My XP dun have default slideshow or browser thing leh. Anyway, I found Fast Stone Viewer, Almost exactly like iPhoto and its free!

Thanks

my preference is ACDSee

Deadpoet said:
my preference is ACDSee

ACDSee can do slideshow? I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. Its pretty popular.

microsoft office comes with picture manager as well.

loupgarou said:
microsoft office comes with picture manager as well.

My one is Microsoft Works, no picture manager.

Max 2.8 said:
ACDSee can do slideshow? I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. Its pretty popular.
ACDSee's slideshow is very easy to use and has a lot oif bells and whistles too. Been using it for presentation and photo management for years. Never complained. You can download it for a free trial.

Max 2.8 said:

I'm a big fan of ACDSee too. ACDSee 8 was just released and includes support for creating VCD slide shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.