What you will do during bad weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarinet

Nov 16, 2004
strewberry farm
Recently with the monson coming, outdoor photography not always possible due to the even changing weather...

What you will do during bad weather..... And yes, for those who need to submit photos for project or report ect, what will you all do during bad weather....

during bad weather i feel bad...

but i dun consider raining as bad... its good, cos its COOOLLL... koon lor... watch dvd lor... at home take camera out the measurbath lor...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
during bad weather i feel bad...

but i dun consider raining as bad... its good, cos its COOOLLL... koon lor... watch dvd lor... at home take camera out the measurbath lor...

koon :nono: need to submit photo for project le... and whenever I get my cam ready, it going to rain.... :cry:

clarinet said:
koon :nono: need to submit photo for project le... and whenever I get my cam ready, it going to rain.... :cry:

shoot rainy scenes!

madmacs said:
shoot rainy scenes!

submiting theme " Life is Great"...

they copy the Great Easten idea.... somemore need to send them in for next yr comp....

clarinet said:
submiting theme " Life is Great"...

they copy the Great Easten idea.... somemore need to send them in for next yr comp....

er...life can also be great in the rain mah :dunno:

madmacs said:
er...life can also be great in the rain mah :dunno:

children playing in the rain...

but when it rain... my mood also rain.....:(

I would... sit at Funan, have a cuppa coffee and surf net :D

espn said:
I would... sit at Funan, have a cuppa coffee and surf net :D

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: weird habit..
I rather stay home cudder wife..:lovegrin:

why is surfing in Funan considered weird?
what is wrong with that although I do not do it (old notebook died + chucked)

when it rains, time to test your "weatherproof" or "waterproof" camera to see if it really is.

dismantle your camera and see what's inside. :devil:

ricohflex said:
why is surfing in Funan considered weird?
what is wrong with that although I do not do it (old notebook died + chucked)

when it rains, time to test your "weatherproof" or "waterproof" camera to see if it really is.

Try doing it at least once when it start to rain than ask me the question again.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.