What you want to get for yourself for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Christmas is coming and Sitex is just around the corner. What is the items that u want to buy for yourself for this festive season? Its always good to have some new toys for yourself before the new year arrives. Some ppl lucky got ppl buy for them, I not so lucky, have to buy for myself.;p Anyway here is the list of items I will be getting before the year ends:

1) UM56 Custom Eartip
2) Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit (Wii)
3) 4850x2 or 4870 1Gb graphics card
4) Fallout 3 (PC)
5) GTA IV (PC)

Last edited:
I hope Santa bring me to Alsaka and see Aurora....its a fairyland..:heart:

all i want for christmas is my two front teeth....

All I want for Christmas is everything in my wishlist:bsmilie:

As for Sitex, I need to get a new printer/scanner. My old printer was just "murdered" by my kids:bsmilie:

All I want for Christmas is everything in my wishlist:bsmilie:

As for Sitex, I need to get a new printer/scanner. My old printer was just "murdered" by my kids:bsmilie:

what's on your wishlist? :think:

my wishlist for santa for i have not much materialistic desire these days any more..... ha-ha

1) take away 30kg away from me.
2) give me and the world happiness and peace
3) happier times to come
4) replenish earth's natural resources so that we do not need to pay so much for fuel
5) lesser greenhouse gases as singapore is getting warmer
6) a one year, round the world tour, and make many many friends.
7) which is the last one.... (give me a home away from the bustling city of singapore, so me and my parents have a nice peaceful place to stay in and for my parents to retire in a comfortable place)

and yes.... santa. its ok if you take a little longer to deliver my list. i can wait. take your time ok ?

i have been really good this year.... really.... :angel:

There's a loud outcry on Fallout3 because of their securom 'malware' software included, means that you can only install it for like 3 times and after that you need to seek permission yadaayada. Pretty pathetic way of anti-piracy, if you ask me.

For X'mas? I dunno. My bday and x'mas dates are so near, so I'm hoping for a 70-200 2.8IS ;)

Cheers,
Zexun

ISO 51200 :bsmilie:

A good break

Get for myself: Probably nothing...

Hope to get from Santa: D3

me...Starcraft 2 (PC), Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3), Playstation 3, more bonus. ;)

There's a loud outcry on Fallout3 because of their securom 'malware' software included, means that you can only install it for like 3 times and after that you need to seek permission yadaayada. Pretty pathetic way of anti-piracy, if you ask me.

For X'mas? I dunno. My bday and x'mas dates are so near, so I'm hoping for a 70-200 2.8IS ;)

Cheers,
Zexun

ISO 51200 :bsmilie:

A good break

Get for myself: Probably nothing...

Hope to get from Santa: D3

me...Starcraft 2 (PC), Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3), Playstation 3, more bonus. ;)

ok..HOHOHO:bsmilie:

a sense of realism is appropriate here. times(economic) are really bad. eg. full-time coffee shop tea-ladies are being proposed part-time work arrangement. wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.