What you think of people with very very high post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominator

Mar 7, 2005
Amazon Forest
Well well, boring and nothing to do.
Was browsing thru the forum when I noticed some people with really high post count. Seems like almost online 24/7 if I divide number of posts with years of joining...

Is he/she really that boring and no life out there 24/7 and nothing to do than to surf clubsnap or internet and guarding the pc?
He/she only got friends from online forums?
So high post count meaning very experience and can act yah yah here?
Or high post count because he/she contributed alot to clubsnap?
What you all think of this? Any particular person in mind?

Well to me if I am that he/she getting stuck 24/7 here or internet I will go crazy. Because I have so much funs and friends out there instead of here too!

Haha...well I suppose some may agree or disagree.
However comments welcome although i expect zero reply too :D

argh...i am just too boring now that i shoot off this thread! paisei paisei....:sweatsm:

Well, I don't know about here, but I do know other forums where there are members who are obsessed with nothing but racking up post counts to the extent they post pure crap sometimes...

But here, I would say some with high counts do indeed contribute creative comments while others post crap. Thus, I wouldn't exactly want to form opinions unless I see one who posts nothing but pure crap... ;)

dominator said:
Was browsing thru the forum when I noticed some people with really high post count. Seems like almost online 24/7 if I divide number of posts with years of joining...

Is he/she really that boring and no life out there 24/7 and nothing to do than to surf clubsnap or internet and guarding the pc?

Well to me if I am that he/she getting stuck 24/7 here or internet I will go crazy. Because I have so much funs and friends out there instead of here too!

argh...i am just too boring now that i shoot off this thread! paisei paisei....:sweatsm:

you have higher post count then me.:confused:

Well, read my signature. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

At all times of the day, there are always things to shoot, even in a walk round the neighbourhood, during a rain, or even at home, doing some close-up etc.

But, one thing's for sure - it makes the forum Active all the time. :cool:

smallaperture said:
Well, read my signature. :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

At all times of the day, there are always things to shoot, even in a walk round the neighbourhood, during a rain, or even at home, doing some close-up etc.

But, one thing's for sure - it makes the forum Active all the time. :cool:
agreed with bro smallaperture :thumbsup:

dominator said:

Appreciated ... this is definitely food for thought! ;)

Adam Goi said:
Appreciated ... this is definitely food for thought! ;)

Yeah, u r making me hungry
:bsmilie:

heheheh...I have to agree...but then again...........

catchlights said:
You have already written the answer in the your first line, why bother to ask again?

oh no! pls help me lower my post counts.
who wants? i can donate some. :cry:

interesting.... i guess it would not be fair to generalise.... but i do admit i read clubsnap almost everyday. but i only post when it interest me

How do you think the aliens find out about earthlings? Through internet forums such as this one.

There is intelligence who is strategically placed in the forum to post countless of messages containing misinformation and craps to mislead the aliens. Some sort of Cyber CIA.

Now that we've mentioned in CS the new King Kong is long and boring. I bet next time an alien invade a local video shop, it will give King Kong DVD a miss.

Seriously I have no excuse for my high post except to say that I shoot from home in my backroom make-shift DIY home studio. In the 4 days Christmas holidays and 3 day New Year holidays I have not even stepped outside my home. I have plenty of food in the fridge and a ASDL connection to CS to find out what earthings want the aliens to believe.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

if high post count means long time user of CS lah....lao jiao already loh..

either that, or everyday post 10 msg..

some exist in forums very well i guess...

most of the time i have little to say and contribute, so i just read and read.

if there is a count for view pages, i will probably score pretty high. guess that is also true for many.

dominator said:
Its not absolutely necessary to be glued 24/7 to ClubSNAP to get high post counts. You can rack up lots of posts within an hour although we do not recommend that.

Again, its a generalisation - likely that a member can have more "friends/supporters" online than in real life but I guess living & breathing friends are more valuable than a person you only know by a pseudonym in cyberspace. Having said that, I do know and have interacted with a lot more people online that I do in real life.

Again, another generalisation - both statements can be true AND untrue at the same time. A person may have a low post count but could have made a valuable and quantifiable contribution with each post that is made. On the other hand, another member may have racked up a high post count with what could be arguably OT/boliao posts in Kopitiam.

Regardless of the post count, we do not discriminate against the various types of members, and we do not expect other members to discriminate either. A high post count does not mean that a member has an elevated status in the forums -
the only status that carries any weight is if you are a Moderator or Administrator.

Lets not go on a witchhunt for members with high posts counts.

CS is not like a certain forum called SBF, which people get points from each other. Similar concept like collecting stamps or points at petrol kiosks or supermarts in view of redeeming some goodies. Or like in the military, those long serviceman collecting a full row of medals.

Well, it might not be a bad idea afterall. Anyway, I am not a big fan of glory, whatever it means...

Heh heh...interesting. Well people choose how they want to live and what they wanna do. If this affects his work, sex, marriage or family (if they have one in the first place! :bsmilie: ) then i guess it ain't healthy. For me forums is a source for lobangs and stuff for both earning money and leisure lar....

Status
Not open for further replies.