What you hate about 7D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satay16

Jan 14, 2006
right now, i am still extremely utterly confuse in whether to get the KM 7D or 20D. so, i decided to post post here and ask the 7D users what you hate about the 7D. thanks for helping me make my choice.;)

Battery life...

Everthing else is perfect...

7D ? hate??

all cameras are almost the same, u lost out some functions here and there...what to do?? want to be perfect? GET EVERYTHING !!!

satay16 said:
right now, i am still extremely utterly confuse in whether to get the KM 7D or 20D. so, i decided to post post here and ask the 7D users what you hate about the 7D. thanks for helping me make my choice.;)

Inconsistent flash exposures.

GENO said:
7D ? hate??

all cameras are almost the same, u lost out some functions here and there...what to do?? want to be perfect? GET EVERYTHING !!!
:thumbsup:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Let me tell u y i chose 20D over 7D...

Viewfinder better on 7D
Cheaper lens
Better grip

need more?

???? ARE u trying to say 7d over 20D? your first statement contradicts all your statement below? :dunno: :dunno:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Let me tell u y i chose 20D over 7D...

Viewfinder better on 7D
Cheaper lens
Better grip

need more?

if it says "Viewfinder better THAN 7D" .. then maybe it makes sense

Things I hate about 7D?

uhmm.... too cheap? hahaha.. none that I can think of...

Maybe one little complaint... MORE SSM lenses please!!!

other than that... a $350 70-210 f4 is very very sharp.

If I had to choose again... 7D all the way man!!!

I don't like the colour from 20D, looks abit pale too me.. of course, this is my personal preference.. not intended to flame 20D user. Just me..

Hart

I hate that Canon doesn't make in-camera 3-stop AS like 7D does.

satay16 said:

Pic quality: I dun hate.
I like 7D's colour more.

Controls: I dun hate.
7D's control is perfect. It feels more like a camera.

Flash: hate a bit.
7D's Inconsistent flash.But -got built in wireless flash system.

Lens: I dun hate.
7D's : who need IS lens?
20D : lots of lens. but how lens are good-grade-low-cost lens?

You've got to try them out yourself. Our opinons may be bias.

First try them yourself. I own a 7D for nearly 7 months I'm yet to find something that leads to hate. I just love the camera for it's color straight out of camera, low noise and of course the one and only AS, stablizes even the 50mm F1.8 ;p . I can handhold 400mm (600mm equvalent ) lens. As for flash I only have the 5400HS no choice but manual mode really goods results when bounced.

Cause there will not be a 8D or Konica Minolta anymore!

gosh.. thanks for all the comments. you should see the horror i got when i posted in another forum about 20D. http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17271
continue your comments about 7D anyway.;)
i am going down on sunday to try out both cameras personally. will pay close attention to comments given so far.
thanks again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.