What you do with old equipment when not one want in B&S

Redantckc

Sep 5, 2010
Hi Guys,

Want to know what ppl do with old stuff that is occupying space in dry box. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Want to know what ppl do with old stuff that is occupying space in dry box. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Try sell away. Maybe i can list what is ur old stuff that u wanna clear. some user may find it useful.

sell at attractive/next to nothing prices if they are worth nothing to you, or give them to your friends or relatives

keep them.

someone junks is another person precious. Maybe just list and sell cheap or give it away for Free .. :p

Or... for a good cause, donate to Salvation Army! :thumbsup:

Selling at next to nothing price may find a buyer but the time spent may not worth the while. If throwing it away is a waste, try giving it away.

Do you think this will work? Set up a day and a place where CSers come together with their wares and have a garage sale. Then perhaps we could have a "one's junk is another's treasure" exchange.

You have a few options.

1. Keep trying, post again after the 3-day limit is over.
2. Keep whatever you're selling and use it if you can.
3. Give your friends, family etc who may need it.

This is assuming you're not selling junk/spoilt lenses/broken filter etc.

If you have space at home...you can put it in your glass cabinet or something like that as a decoration...That's what I intend to do with my old polaroid camera...but I don't have space for a glass cabinet to display some decorations yet haha..

Then as time past as you change your equipment...your items can form some kind of "historical" decorations of technology over time.

P.S: I meant if your old stuff is camera or lens....if it is some accessories then you have to think of other alternatives.

Cash converter :cool:

You can give them away.... If no one wants it, give me lor!

Thanks for feedback.
I am making plan for my old D40.
I saw some ppl convert old camera to IR. My friends all have better. Want to check with CS friends how many ppl does the IR convert or got more option be giving to S Army.

goes into bin if severly damaged. if working, give to ppl who need