What would your choice be?

Adrian1987

Dec 13, 2010
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Given a low light environment (maybe say a birthday party at a ktv/pub), would you choose to:

1) flash?
2) ISO?
3) or?

Hope to see what most people would prefer..

I would personally use the flash because I've got shaky hands. :(

Adrian1987 said:
Given a low light environment (maybe say a birthday party at a ktv/pub), would you choose to:

1) flash?
2) ISO?
3) or?

Hope to see what most people would prefer..

I would personally use the flash because I've got shaky hands. :(

Definite flash:)

iso for me.

if >6400 then flash.

using flash loses the feeling of having fun in a "dark" place.. sometimes i'm also tempted to pump up the iso just to get the "feel".. haha..

using flash loses the feeling of having fun in a "dark" place.. sometimes i'm also tempted to pump up the iso just to get the "feel".. haha..

i don't know about others.

that is why.. noise control is 1 of the conditions that i set upon prior to my purchase of a camera.

Fill flash .. balanced with ambient light.

I'll normally use bounce flash (a simple namecard to bounce the flash to the ceiling) just tweak the ev abit to get required effect..

use flash, depends on the environment, adapt the flash to make it looks natural,
if the place has black ceiling and black walls plus low light, bcos the owner of the place hate photography so much, and think it is cool, there is noting much you can do, just shoot with direct flash.

use flash, depends on the environment, adapt the flash to make it looks natural,
if the place has black ceiling and black walls plus low light, bcos the owner of the place hate photography so much, and think it is cool, there is noting much you can do, just shoot with direct flash.

hahaha.. this is usually the case! but I think the bounce flash seems like a good idea as well.. hmmm..

Flash with ISO or Aperture to control the amount of light hitting the sensor. Conclusion, flash is a must. If better, use a speedlite

For me I will go for the flash with lightsphere.