What would you ship out of China if you have 1 40 ft container?

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
Hi...

would like some opinions here. I will be relocating from China in a few months time and will be allowed 1 container to brign back my stuff to Singapore. Just wondering what would some of the things that would be recommended to buy and bring back to Singapore....any suggestions?

Previously I read that some people actually buy cheap furniture here and move it back. Unfortunately I don't a new apartment in Singapore, else I would have bought a whole set of complete furniture here! I got 1 mountain bike which I managed to get on the cheap though. Any other suggestions of items which are really cheap here but expensive back in Singapore?

Hi...

would like some opinions here. I will be relocating from China in a few months time and will be allowed 1 container to brign back my stuff to Singapore. Just wondering what would some of the things that would be recommended to buy and bring back to Singapore....any suggestions?

Previously I read that some people actually buy cheap furniture here and move it back. Unfortunately I don't a new apartment in Singapore, else I would have bought a whole set of complete furniture here! I got 1 mountain bike which I managed to get on the cheap though. Any other suggestions of items which are really cheap here but expensive back in Singapore?

i'll ship back a container of XMMs and shoot them all day long :cool:

waaaa!!! i wouldnt have minded paying you some $ to ship a pair of speaker cabinets from china but i dont think they can make it in time

Hi...

All made in China camera accessories, tripods, etc :p

any idea which shipping company?? and the pricing to ship per container?

What would you ship out of China if you have 1 40 ft container?

How many of these you can put inside 40ft container?

china-terra-cotta-army02.jpg

You must make sure you handle the papers properly else you will kana slap GST.
Is the shipping by ocean or air? Some things does not go well when shipped by ocean.

Container full of antique furniture.

You need the Beluga:
BelugaLoad.jpg

What about fill the container with Seagull cameras and make a fortune selling them in Singapore?

3765827526_40ae57bd6c.jpg

Wa...I tot you kidding me man. I have a Flying Pigeon bike, but never heard of such camera. Did a google and it actually does exist!