What would you name your photography company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
To those who have yet to have their own studio or phottography company, if you set one company, what would you call your company? hee

i will call mine Puffer Fish Photography and the company logo will be a cute puffer fish :cool:

I will called it Chippendale lor.....just in case, business gone bust (touchwood)

No need to waste money for another business name, can straight away venture into 'male stripper' business too :embrass:

I wanna name it harry potter but i think someone else have already used it for something and then trademarked it... selfish &#&*@... so i will use my name instead, or some derivative...

"Cactus Jack's Photography" - might sound as though i'll steal their money with a gun to their heads.

"Jacko-graphy" - might sound like i might sexually assault their kids.

... i think that i'll just go with "Jack can Shoot" or the more traditional "Jack Ah Beng Studios"!! hahaha :bsmilie:

"Try N Save"

catchlights said:
Hi togu, will it be a bit offensive to some ladies here?

Hrm...

Just checked Dictionary.com,

cockle

n 1: common edible European bivalve 2: common edible European bivalve mollusk having a rounded shell with radiating ribs v 1: stir up (water) so as to form ripples

So to me, Hairy Cockles is the same as Hairy BiValve, or Hairy Shell. Not too sure how's it offensive to ladies.

If it sounds offensive to anyone, my apologies. :embrass:

Yes, I check dictionary too, sure will not offensive to any ang moh, but locally we usually refer cockles as certain body part of a female.

which part of the female body is cockles? thought that is oyters?

i will name it "da photo place" motto:"Dun (h!(ken out if you ain't have 1K.." :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
i will name it "da photo place" motto:"Dun (h!(ken out if you ain't have 1K.." :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: sounds like a really good name anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.