What would you do when you see someone you don't know fight/argue on the streets?

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
Between 2 adults.

- Mind your own business and walk on?
- Break them up and become involved in the fight?
- Watch and see what happens?

Just last Sunday alone, I've seen 2 heated arguments that could have resulted into a fight. All of them were spilling vulgarities and 2 of them were displaying acts of 'courage' i.e. bumping each other on the chest, shouting out loud, instead of settling things sternly but calmly.

Between 2 adults.

- Mind your own business and walk on?
- Break them up and become involved in the fight?
- Watch and see what happens?

Just last Sunday alone, I've seen 2 heated arguments that could have resulted into a fight. All of them were spilling vulgarities and 2 of them were displaying acts of 'courage' i.e. bumping each other on the chest, shouting out loud, instead of settling things sternly but calmly.
01. MYOB since it's most probably a non seizable offence (voluntarily causing hurt), meaning they can punch each other all they want and the police have no power to make arrest unless one of them ends up on the verge of death (voluntarily causing grievous hurt).

02. Turn part-time bookie and ask for bets from strangers around you.

03. Place a beer bottle, brick, wooden pole etc. etc. next to them.

Last edited:
I helped to break a fight before in a train between a malay uncle and a chinese uncle, the punching between them is so loud you can actually hear the smack. What they are fighting about i am not sure, but of course i'm not the only one who stop the fight. A few other passengers helped too :bsmilie:

Last month I personally witnessed 2 old uncles fight on the street in broad daylight. They're both 60+.:sweat: One uncle got knocked down.

Had my camera with me, as soon as I knew they were really going to fight (had been arguing really loud for a few minutes) I quickly kept in my bag. Don't want them to both come after me.

Take pictures and put on stomp:bsmilie:

Take out DSLR with 500mm and shoot from next building. :bsmilie:

Kidding... I will see if anyone else look like they going to break them up and help. If alone, I don't think I can help; kena hantam myself :sweat:

01. MYOB since it's most probably a non seizable offence (voluntarily causing hurt), meaning they can punch each other all they want and the police have no power to make arrest unless one of them ends up on the verge of death (voluntarily causing grievous hurt).

errm.. not true. 1 party hit the other party, no broken bones= voluntarily causing hurt.

1 party hit the other party and the victim had some fractures = Voluntarily causing grievous hurt. Can be arrested and charge in court.

1 party hit the other and the other hit back = affray. Police come, both can be arrested and charged in court.

errm.. not true. 1 party hit the other party, no broken bones= voluntarily causing hurt.

1 party hit the other party and the victim had some fractures = Voluntarily causing grievous hurt. Can be arrested and charge in court.

1 party hit the other and the other hit back = affray. Police come, both can be arrested and charged in court.

Party?

Foparty.jpg

02. Turn part-time bookie and ask for bets from strangers around you.

03. Place a beer bottle, brick, wooden pole etc. etc. next to them.

N.o 3 should put a gun and a knife.See who faster take the gun:bsmilie:

Hi there, Clubsnap has a unfilled vacancy for a pro bono "lawyer" or "law consultant" after the previous guy was "expelled". Please contact one of the the Clubsnap administrators for more details.

Cheers and good luck. :)

Between 2 adults.

I'd watch and shake my head in disbelief... OMG if you are referring to male species having these "heated arguments"... they would make me smile! WHY?

1) they probably talk a lot shouting vulgarities and stuff at each other, they are like women... man should settle things the manly way (talk about it calmly and settle things, or just walk away if they are not willing to fight rather than talk a lot).

2) "Bumping each other on the chest" wow man! that is for elementary school students! acting like that in public and ending up just walking away is embarrassing, want to show "act of courage"? either walk away from a fight (no shouting or anything)... or fight! don't be childish.

that's what am gonna do...:)

I helped to break a fight before in a train between a malay uncle and a chinese uncle, the punching between them is so loud you can actually hear the smack. What they are fighting about i am not sure, but of course i'm not the only one who stop the fight. A few other passengers helped too :bsmilie:

did anybody between them fell after getting hit?:) if nobody fell, it must be a slap not a punch... a loud slap i should say...:D

Last edited:
Last month I personally witnessed 2 old uncles fight on the street in broad daylight. They're both 60+.:sweat: One uncle got knocked down.

Had my camera with me, as soon as I knew they were really going to fight (had been arguing really loud for a few minutes) I quickly kept in my bag. Don't want them to both come after me.

that was nice man, you could've looked for somebody to bet with! street fighting rules!:bsmilie:

just shoot and stomp them;D

Hurhurhur .. Funny...

1 person

Just sharing wat I know.. Cos if 1 day happens to anyone of us and we remb wat we read here that we can wack each other and police can't do anything then jialat..

just shoot and stomp them;D

IMO, shooting and stomping is not the most appropriate thing to do... it just degrades everyone, including the one who posts it...