What would you do if you have no more feeling for your girlfriend?

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
Will you continue the relationship because it is cruel to breakup for no justifiable reasons?

Will you continue the relationship because it is cruel to breakup for no justifiable reasons?

It really depends on what reason why one has no more feelings for his girlfriend. Is it because he has fallen for another girl? Or has the feelings die down as time passes by? It really depends IMO.

When i got not more feeling for my lenses.....i post on CS B&S. :bsmilie:

btw, welcome back, school holiday starting again.

When i got not more feeling for my lenses.....i post on CS B&S. :bsmilie:

btw, welcome back, school holiday starting again.

no more feeling for girlfriend, post on cs b&s also? :sweat::sweat:

get her to register in cs and offer photoshoot

like that, she will get loads of attention from other guys and you won't have to worry about being cruel. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
:dunno::dunno::dunno:What would you do if you have no more feeling for your boyfriend ???

tungtong2010:embrass:

:dunno::dunno::dunno:What would you do if you have no more feeling for your boyfriend ???

tungtong2010:embrass:

Buy him a DSLR and introduce him to CS. :thumbsup:

serous issue becomes more entertaining:sweatsm:

was in the same situation some time ago, i told my current GF that i got my ex-GF pregnant when we're still together & i need to reconcile with her again be the father of the baby.:sweat:

it was effective.;)

was in the same situation some time ago, i told my current GF that i got my ex-GF pregnant when we're still together & i need to reconcile with her again be the father of the baby.:sweat:

it was effective.;)

highhand!

it's irony ... if you continue you are actually more cruel :dunno:
you are doing her a big favor if you break up soonest possible. :p

If really no more feeling, then it is time to marry her. :bsmilie:

it was effective.;)

Interesting ......... did you then get slapped? Especially after she found out ............... :p

Last edited: