What would u do if u found yr wife or gf drop your expensive camera gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
:bigeyes: Just a "fun" question that came to my mind...! Hope no one experienced it. :bigeyes:

Yes, your bodies and/or lenses: Canon 1D's, f/2.8 white biggies, Nikon D2H's, etc etc... U hear a thud, turn around and there goes your precious on the floor... How wud u feel and wat to do afterwards?

For those without such high end equipment, think of your own... compact cams will do too. Whether the cam still functions or dies after the drop is up to u to imagine!

For me... Hmm, I would be darn super stunned, furious, and then... well really dunno. Life has to go on rite and... have to console myself u should love a human more than a thing!

David said:
:bigeyes: Just a "fun" question that came to my mind...! Hope no one experienced it. :bigeyes:

Yes, your bodies and/or lenses: Canon 1D's, f/2.8 white biggies, Nikon D2H's, etc etc... U hear a thud, turn around and there goes your precious on the floor... How wud u feel and wat to do afterwards?

For those without such high end equipment, think of your own... compact cams will do too. Whether the cam still functions or dies after the drop is up to u to imagine!

For me... Hmm, I would be darn super stunned, furious, and then... well really dunno. Life has to go on rite and... have to console myself u should love a human more than a thing!

its a sign...to upgrade to better cam/lens

Errz said:
its a sign...to upgrade to better cam/lens

it's a sign to upgrade to better gf?

Nothing, all mine gear are paid for from my wife.:bsmilie:

....its just a fun answer.:angel:

No doubt this is a very interesting question...

After all, material wealth is nothing. Love :heart: is the most important thing around (love for LIVING things that is, not your precious lens :bsmilie: )

I think most guys will:

1. feel :angry:
2. feel :confused: coz cannot scold ur GF or wife
3. :cry: in ur sleep...

:sweat:

Drop them too... ;)

Look for another one who is not a butter finger.

easy.. cam is dead, i cannot converse with my cam, cam will never be able to comfort me when i'm down, cam will never try to understand me..

cam is jus a tool..

all in all.. i think its easier to buy a new cam den to find a new gf :)

Canon 1D? 70-200 f/2.8? 1 thud and its dead? Glass all shattered?

First reaction scream, "NOooooo....."

Afterward life goes on. Good excuse to upgrade to a 1DMkIIn or a 1DsMkII.... ;p

:eek:
then
:bigeyes:
then
:bheart:
then
:mad2:

then
:devil:

BBB! she cant complain now!

but that is you still got money lah...

Just 1 reaction...

:faint:

Best answer is ..

No Worry dear .. just buy me a better set :)

just love her even more.

come on, money is nothing compared to love.

Why on earth would a male photographer allow his female companion carry the camera? Is he using her as a tripod or a "camel"?

Status
Not open for further replies.