What would be the equiavalent of EOS 10D for film SLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Hedge

Mar 23, 2004
Singapore
www.thegaleria.com
Hi Guys and Gals,

What would be the equiavalent of EOS 10D for film SLR? Dunno if this question make sense to any of you. I guess I wanna try my hands on a film SLR (never tried them before).

Thanks in advance.

EOS33 would be a closer match I guess - 10D doesn't have eye control either.

Bee Hedge said:
How about EOS 3? Would that be an equivalent? Or izzit much better than a 10D?

eos33.

eos 3.. "supposedly" better. but i have no idea what you are looking for when you mean "better". faster frame rate ? a win of film over digital ? a case of digital winning film ? weight ? size ? pro-looking ?

if you're talking about body, shape, size, controls equivalent - that will be about an eos33.

anything else, i have no idea.

sequitur said:
eos33.

eos 3.. "supposedly" better. but i have no idea what you are looking for when you mean "better". faster frame rate ? a win of film over digital ? a case of digital winning film ? weight ? size ? pro-looking ?

if you're talking about body, shape, size, controls equivalent - that will be about an eos33.

anything else, i have no idea.

I mean in terms of performance, features, control, ergonomics. In any case, u've oredi answered me. Thanks. :)

sehsuan said:
eh... what's the diff btw EOS33 and EOS33V? :dunno:

I'd like to see the answer to this question too. AFAIK the only differences are that the 33V has ETTL-II and different finish on the body AND is about $200 cheaper? What other differences are there?

33v af speed is appreciably faster than 33 non v.

but still slower than eos 3

Status
Not open for further replies.