What will you do when you get this December year-end bonus?

What to spend on this year-end bonuses?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

Sep 25, 2004
Woodlands
As the year is coming close to December, just wondering how many of us would actually use our year-end bonuses for?

Moonstone said:
As the year is coming close to December, just wondering how many of us would actually use our year-end bonuses for?

This is my fifth year.......without a bonus. My 6th Yr without a pay raise. My boss hinted to everyone indirectly...at least you still got your monthly pay. Which translate into: You should be lucky you are still employed.

Moonstone said:

i usually get my bonus around March every year. so when ppl celebrate Xmas or New year, i see ppl spend bonus happy happy while i have to dig my own savings :sweatsm:

no particular plans.. got huge financial commitments. keep for rainy days.. which is often :sweat:

I didn't even know got year-end bonus...

maybe for government sector there is....private sector? From the comments i see above...seems like the bosses mostly very niaow...haha

Astin said:
Keep quiet and dont tell anyone, then middle of night just smile and go to sleep.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Solid advise!

Astin said:
Keep quiet and dont tell anyone, then middle of night just smile and go to sleep.

i like this answer :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Give parents for Chinese new year? :cry:

Money not enough to use! :sweat:

Pay Children's school text books.
Do not forget to save to give Ang Pow for next year lunar new year

No get but give:cry: :cry: :cry:
eat wind for that month.

typical consumerism.

Moonstone said:

cannot afford, why need top-up to get married?

Adam Goi said:
Yah lor, I'm very thankful for that!

Still, all of which (I think I'll be topping up) will be going to my bro' wedding budget ... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.