What will you be doing on December 21st?

What will you be doing on December 21st?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sam Ting Wong with the poll. I can poll twice. :eek:
IT, come and scratch your heads.

If it is time, is time. Maybe clear leave to spend more time with family.....

I think I'll do a Meet The Kardashians marathon. I assume my death will be full of pain. Might as well get used to the pain slowly.

i would be doing wedding car for my clients wedding on the following day. business as usual

Just another day... eat sleep drink

did you tell your client it is not an auspicious day?

all the dates my clients getting married on is auspicious .

if i am double , triple booked, even more auspicious. :bsmilie:

I'll be like Bruce Lee, playing with the nunchucks. If the end of the world comes, I am happy. If the end of the world doesn't come, I am happy too.

I will buy a D600 plus the trinity lenses and go out to shoot like there is no tomorrow, literally.

And that is with credit card payment, and from a store that accepts return within 14days, no question asked.

If IT comes, no need to pay liao. If nothing happens, return the stuff la. :bigeyes: [just thinking aloud only la. Lately, simply too busy to do such a thing la]

go up some hill and set up my tripod for my final shot

Be the master over your own life. End it yourself instead of letting nature take it. Only do it the second before everything starts burning to crisp. Only do it when you see the fire just to be sure it has started. :bsmilie:

Be the master over your own life. End it yourself instead of letting nature take it. Only do it the second before everything starts burning to crisp. Only do it when you see the fire just to be sure it has started. :bsmilie:

Crazy.... if it is gonna to end....... let it end...... don't do it yourself.......