What will you be doing on December 21st?

What will you be doing on December 21st?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
Dear diary,

I'm at work now. It seems to be just another Friday at the office. At 2pm we will start to do our annual stock take, and we'll have the customary Christmas dinner after.

They say it's the end of the world, if it really happens I don't think I would want to die at work.

But believing the hype and not appearing for work is unprofessional. So what do we do if the asteroid really hits earth today?

I don't want to die young, but not because I fear death. I just don't want to.

I wonder if anyone else thinks this way.

hmmm.

Big Kahuna

Dec 15, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
There will be a lot of grimming face tomorrow morning because they cheong too much today....some spend their last dime and have no money for breakfast.....lol...

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
priest, no end of world.

tomorrow clients getting married.

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
If the world end today, we don't have to worry about rising cost of living :bsmilie:

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
if the world does not end, we will have lots of FAT CATS :(

Many cats are eating Christmas lunch and dinner like there are no tomorrow :(

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Just another day.
Nothing special about it.
Just marketing hype by clever people to sell the idea to boost tourism and increase book sales.

The ancient Mayans simply ran out of space to carve because they did not choose a larger stone.
Or the archaeologists did not know how to interpret the Mayan symbols.
Maybe there was an ancient Mayan symbol to indicate loop in the code, so the calendar recycles.

Last edited:

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
Sh!t..... after maxing out the cc.. buying all the camera n lenses.... I need to repay now.. ...
what are you going to shoot if the world did end?

would it be images of giant asteroid crashing in, and you can get huge high-res images of it burning into the atmosphere, then, leave the CF card for posterity ? :D

Top Bottom